I just wanted to say....

IJWTS I am fucking disgusted with what are humans able to do, again. Just read on news about some fucker who attacked mare in paddock with throwing accid onto her causing severe burns. This is so sick! I can only say I hope that imbecil will get the same treating, or worse, prefarebly. What's the point of calling this civilisation, a developed society, if there is stuff like that happening. And untill animals get the rights they should have and stop being treated as objects by law this is not going to get any better. Only more reasons for me to keep myself dedicated to animals.

IJWTS the circle of life consists of restoring a faith in humanity and then loosing it again. Luckily there are people who are exceptional, and I am happy that many are here, on this site. I am lucky to be here.

IJWTS that chili and anchovy are my favorite pizza condiments - let the tongue taste and burn! ;)
Unfortunately not that kind of burn, more molten cheese stuck to the roof of the mouth kind of burn. I'm currently rubbing bits of frazzled skin off and eating them, I guess its extra protein 😂

Back