I just wanted to say....

IJWTS that I saw the biggest Doberman I have ever seen in my life. He was MASSIVE.

He was so black you could barely see his eyes!!

Easily one of the most majestic dogs I've ever seen!!

IJWTS I am here for just three months. Yet so much has changed during that time. And it feels like I've been here for much longer, and many of you are so easygoing that it feels like I've known you for years. Thank you for being here and for being who you are.

IJWTS I am here for just three months. Yet so much has changed during that time. And it feels like I've been here for much longer, and many of you are so easygoing that it feels like I've known you for years. Thank you for being here and for being who you are.

It's a direct reflection on you because if you weren't the good person that you are your stay here might not be so pleasant and so much fun.

It all goes hand in hand....................🥰

IJWTS kissing & licking your k9s mouths/tongues isnt illegal <3 die mad!!!

IJWTS....the end of 2020 and into 2021 has been a dream come true for me as I've finally had the opportunity to be with animals again. I've been able to form that special loving and sexual bond with several dogs so far and many more to come. My dream has finally come true after so many years.

IJWTS....the end of 2020 and into 2021 has been a dream come true for me as I've finally had the opportunity to be with animals again. I've been able to form that special loving and sexual bond with several dogs so far and many more to come. My dream has finally come true after so many years.

Congrats. Sorry if I've been a dick in the past. Been dealing with, life.

IJWTS that when you meet a person and you judge that person by what they look like or how they are dressed then super models were always out of your league from the beginning!!

IJWTS - If the only thing you write in a PM to someone you don't know is "Sup?", just maybe you haven't really given that person incentive enough to even bother answering!

Oh, and i can only speak for my self but i think it's pretty fair to say that many others will agree; if your PM only says "You horny?" it's quite the turn off and i won't even bother with the obvious funny reply.

Getting off my soapbox now! 😇

IJWTS - If the only thing you write in a PM to someone you don't know is "Sup?", just maybe you haven't really given that person incentive enough to even bother answering!

Oh, and i can only speak for my self but i think it's pretty fair to say that many others will agree; if your PM only says "You horny?" it's quite the turn off and i won't even bother with the obvious funny reply.

Getting off my soapbox now! 😇

IJWTS.....................................well are you horny? :ROFLMAO:

Back