I Have...something you did because you were Horny

I have used my man's gear shift nob in his truck as a dildo before...he told me that I was to tight and it wouldn't fit, so without breaking eye contact I sat right on it and rode it while he watched in amazement:sneaky:
🔥
I have used my man's gear shift nob in his truck as a dildo before...he told me that I was to tight and it wouldn't fit, so without breaking eye contact I sat right on it and rode it while he watched in amazement:sneaky:
🔥

At the age of 14 I couldn't wait anymore for a sexual interaction I just needed to feel something as a male I wasn't trying to hit on human men and I'm not gay at least I'm not attracted to human men but I let my male pit mount and tie me in secret outside while my parent slept I lost my virginity to my pup at 14 and it was the best sexual experience I have ever felt to this day someday I will get a chance to be tied again and thankfully I found a partner interested in the same.

Cum in my mouth several times in my late teens while i was watching home made women blowing their doggy' s

Last edited:
I was horny and bored, met a girl on reddit that I was not attracted to, talked her into sending me a video her drinking her pee, whilst making herself cum with the bathroom door open. It was one of the fastest 0-100 I've ever experienced with a sub. All of this happened inside of like an hour or something. She claimed she'd never done any watersports kink before... idk. Regardless, she was a very special girl.

I had a date that ended in such a tease with a ton of petting both ways, and no release. I was about 30-40 minutes from home and near my buddy's place. I randomly "dropped by" to hang out, and went to his bathroom to end my blue balls. I don't ever recall being in so much pain from not cumming, that was the worst.

Other than that, masturbating in a public restroom, a private booth at an adult video store, my car on the side of the road, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!

Back