I have never...

Can't say I haven't said this before, but IHN been out of country on land (though I recently got very close and had a run in with border security..... don't worry it didn't last very long and went well, though I was PISSED when I realized we had to deal with them and I thought it would be much worse than it actually turned out to be)

May I ask why?
I'll be brief, since this is way off topic, but one had dangerously racing heartbeat. I mean, faster than I've ever heard a heart beat. It had started to slow down, then she passed out. Thought she was gone. The other, as I discovered during a short little break, had a hole in an interior heart wall. Her heart sounded strange, so I asked why and she told me.

I'll be brief, since this is way off topic, but one had dangerously racing heartbeat. I mean, faster than I've ever heard a heart beat. It had started to slow down, then she passed out. Thought she was gone. The other, as I discovered during a short little break, had a hole in an interior heart wall. Her heart sounded strange, so I asked why and she told me.
Yikes!

@Kristy damn hope they're okay

I've never had a strange sounding heartbeat. Although I do think my heart BPM is faster than normal, and sometimes I notice what I think are irregularities in its rhythm, though I can't say whether that's due to natural BPM fluctuation/my not noticing a beat etc.

I get those sparkly dots flying around my field of vision from time to time but I never feel the world "get smaller" or ever pass out......

Back