I have never...

It has it's minuses, and can get old. You're not missing as much as you really think, my friend.
Hence why I dream of one being an ideal one.
Being rich doesn't make you happier. You just have bigger problems.
I would welcome those problems right now especially when you consider that I am very much only a few paychecks away from homelessness. It's something I'd rather not have to worry about.

IHN stayed on a non-political thread after it turned political. Not that I'll be missed.
Your presence is always missed when you're not around.

But I don't blame you for avoiding such unpleasant topics such as politics, it really does suck.

Your presence is always missed when you're not around.

But I don't blame you for avoiding such unpleasant topics such as politics, it really does suck.
That's sweet of you to say. Thank-you.
I don't lack the ability to talk about politics or anything else. It just doesn't mix with me being on this site, and it sure doesn't mix with my work. I could tell my horse my political views or talk about world affairs, but his eyes would glaze over and he would fall asleep, or he would give me that derisive horsesnort and walk away.
We are off topic, or at least, I am. Sorry, everyone.

The hero we don’t deserve.

IHN given it all up and moved to whatever apolitical, horse-filled paradise Kristy lives in There’s still time.

Also, IHN learned to play Bach on a guitar, but I’m working on it.
Bach on a guitar should sound interesting. Quite nice if done right.

IHN learned piano. There's still time.

Aren't you gay? Plenty of guys on here would love to do that with you...
They're all either too far or just looking to fuck my dog. Tbh my entire childhood was stolen from me because of anxiety disorders and to this day I'm still lonely because of it. I did actually make a tinder, but I froze the account after one day cus I'm not mentally stable enough to be a good partner.
All that being said, I'm starting a new medication tonight, and changing my main one in a month or so. So I'm hopeful that I'll be stable before the end of the year/collapse of the USA. But thanks for the reply, you're always pretty awesome 😋

IHN been with a smokin' hot woman, and I mean in the romantic sense.

Back