I believe

I believe, that Mother Nature is Sentient, and has made us Zoophiles as a gentle form of Population Control, for all Species.
What does population control have to do with Zoophilia? ?

And mother nature? How can you be so sure that she exists outside of the imaginations of the people who made her up?

I believe that Humans and Animals are able to communicate telepathically, but Society has discouraged it for so long they have to learn how to do it again.

Are you mocking my beliefs?!? ? HOW DARE YOOOOUUUUU!

Anywho, this is supposed to be a game, ya know, for fun. So don't take shit seriously here.
I believe I am what is standing in your way of, well, EVERYTHING. As I said somewhere else, *DOMINANCE*! ?

I believe I am what is standing in your way of, well, EVERYTHING. As I said somewhere else, *DOMINANCE*! ?

I believe Pillar wishes to be dominated by a harem of Horny Stallions, Mares, Bitches and Stud Dogs, and be "forced" to service them all... Oh, and be "made" to try knocking up the females.

I believe Pillar wishes to be dominated by a harem of Horny Stallions, Mares, Bitches and Stud Dogs, and be "forced" to service them all... Oh, and be "made" to try knocking up the females.
Oh, I can tell you now that... I believe @Pillar would not be into any of that. It's definitely... not his thing. He's more of a zoo ally. Haha

However, you already know me well enough that I, minus the stallions and stud dogs, would be down for that! ?

I belive one day i Will be an administrator in Zooville, and I will just block to new posts the game "Last to post Win" just after post the last thing and finally I will be the winner!!!!!!
evil-laugh-laughing.gif

Back