I believe

I believe that there are actually multiple universes that everything happens and has all possibilities... kinda like Rick and Morty.
Or like Futurama.

I believe that we are being watched, much like the song, "Somebody's Watching Me."

The bigger the better. ;)

I believe in some things I cannot entirely prove.
I believe that any consistent mathematical system capable of representing all statements about the arithmetic of natural numbers must, by necessity, contain statements which are both true and unprovable. And that no consistent system can demonstrate its own consistency.

I believe that any consistent mathematical system capable of representing all statements about the arithmetic of natural numbers must, by necessity, contain statements which are both true and unprovable. And that no consistent system can demonstrate its own consistency.
Wait, what? How is math paradoxical?

Wait, what? How is math paradoxical?

Godel's Incompleteness Theorems. Really interesting stuff, that proved a "perfect" logical system for proving all of mathematics can't exist.

The fast, simplified version of the proof goes like this: if you have a set of rules for expressing statements about numbers and proving they're true, then you can construct a code associating the symbols of that set of rules with numbers, which associates every statement with some number, and its proof with another number. But that association can be used to make a number which basically translates to the statement, "This statement is unprovable". So, if your system can prove it, it's inconsistent, and if not, it's incomplete, in that it can't prove every truth about numbers.

Godel's Incompleteness Theorems. Really interesting stuff, that proved a "perfect" logical system for proving all of mathematics can't exist.

The fast, simplified version of the proof goes like this: if you have a set of rules for expressing statements about numbers and proving they're true, then you can construct a code associating the symbols of that set of rules with numbers, which associates every statement with some number, and its proof with another number. But that association can be used to make a number which basically translates to the statement, "This statement is unprovable". So, if your system can prove it, it's inconsistent, and if not, it's incomplete, in that it can't prove every truth about numbers.
Give me the version a high schooler can understand, that's too complicated for my pea-brain to understand.

Give me the version a high schooler can understand, that's too complicated for my pea-brain to understand.
Umm... sorry, that's difficult. I can recommend the book, "Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid" for an explanation, but it's a very long explanation, and I'm not sure how to reproduce it here.

Umm... sorry, that's difficult. I can recommend the book, "Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid" for an explanation, but it's a very long explanation, and I'm not sure how to reproduce it here.
If it's as complicated as your explanation it'll be of no help.

Ah, to be the bearer of an inferior mind.

Yes, I believe I am dumb.

I believe that the perfect wife has blond hair, blue eyes, big tits, will suck your dog's dick and let him knot her all the way. My perfect dream marriage.

Uh, say again? "Correct" path? Who defines "correct"?

You, unless you're a complete fucking moron. Only a psychopath NEEDS a doctrine to be moral, Everyone else can do it naturally. It's inside you, I promise. Look at the way nature behaves. Relax, enjoy life, hunt when you need to, fuck when you can, If someone annoys you smack the shit out of them and if they threaten your life, END THEM.

Life's not difficult but you seem like the kind of person who constantly gets in their own way.

I believe, that Mother Nature is Sentient, and has made us Zoophiles as a gentle form of Population Control, for all Species.

Back