I believe

I believe that trump and his syphilitic grandpa brain are doing everything they can to start world war III,
Because that's easier on his ego than admitting what a complete fucking moron he is when it comes to actually handling anything. Be it a glass of water or a pandemic, it's too much for him.

I believe that trump and his syphilitic grandpa brain are doing everything they can to start world war III,
Because that's easier on his ego than admitting what a complete fucking moron he is when it comes to actually handling anything. Be it a glass of water or a pandemic, it's too much for him.
What's he got to admit when it comes to his "ego"?

I believe that Stephen Sondheim was the greatest composer of his generation, and that many of his musicals express complex emotions better than words alone could. At the moment, the musical "Assassins" in particular reflects the struggles between the American Dream and the disappointment and anger of those who cannot achieve it, for whatever reason.

I believe if something isn't done about the economic crisis going on now everyone's gonna be in big trouble.

What's he got to admit when it comes to his "ego"?

Are you not paying attention? All he has is ego. Every time he's in front of a camera he can't help but jerk himself off and try to convince everyone around him that he's amazing instead of a complete fuck up. He's like a child wiping their shit on the wall and looking at you like "I did good?"

Are you not paying attention? All he has is ego. Every time he's in front of a camera he can't help but jerk himself off and try to convince everyone around him that he's amazing instead of a complete fuck up. He's like a child wiping their shit on the wall and looking at you like "I did good?"
Hey, I do the same, minus the child and the shit part! ?

I believe I lost a lot of friends due to my political affiliation.

Hey, I'm an asshole, leave me out of it! :LOL:

I believe that belief is irrelevant to facts.

I believe that the difference relies on there being an agreed upon observable reality, which is itself a belief, though a very well-founded one.

I believe your mind must be dominated though the portal of control in order to be free. (First post influence ?)

Back