Human female attraction towards male animals

I find it hot but I'd like to understand from a women perspective what they find lustful about it out pure curiosity.
Also I've notice horses does not last that long so from a male perspective can be a bit difficult to understand the novelty.

Have nice day

Mare lover here. I am a zoosexual who is with a mare not because there is some "novelty" about the sex, but because of the emotional bond. Horses are prey animals. Every moment they spend mating means one more moment where they are more vulnerable for predators. Even though in today's life, horses (ideally) know they are safe with their human partners, you still won't find anything like the canine knot there leaving them coupled for the best part of an hour. That's fine with me. The emotional bond is cosmic, and the sex is just the cherry on top.

Mare lover here. I am a zoosexual who is with a mare not because there is some "novelty" about the sex, but because of the emotional bond. Horses are prey animals. Every moment they spend mating means one more moment where they are more vulnerable for predators. Even though in today's life, horses (ideally) know they are safe with their human partners, you still won't find anything like the canine knot there leaving them coupled for the best part of an hour. That's fine with me. The emotional bond is cosmic, and the sex is just the cherry on top.
What about folks that would travel solely to have sex with an animal without creating such emotional bond?

What about folks that would travel solely to have sex with an animal without creating such emotional bond?

That is ok - not my preference but ok - as long as those people keep putting nonhuman wellbeing before their own sexual lust. Some people here are willing to host those people, and other people refuse so, either because of their emotional bond (similar to you not allowing others to have sex with your human partner), or they cannot risk it. And that is something those travelling folks should understand and acknowledge.

That is ok - not my preference but ok - as long as those people keep putting nonhuman wellbeing before their own sexual lust. Some people here are willing to host those people, and other people refuse so, either because of their emotional bond (similar to you not allowing others to have sex with your human partner), or they cannot risk it. And that is something those travelling folks should understand and acknowledge.
Makes sense. Thanks!

I find it hot but I'd like to understand from a women perspective what they find lustful about it out pure curiosity.
Also I've notice horses does not last that long so from a male perspective can be a bit difficult to understand the novelty.

Have nice day
I don't know about others, but for me it's ecause the dog will not judge how you look, or how you perform. Doesn't expect anything and will love you no matter what. The sex is comfortable and doesn't need the "human sex" preparetion.

Unconditional love + no expectations + beautiful and hard penis = the whole package

thinking it's a "novelty" might be why you don't understand.
average zoo person is the same as average hetero/homo person. i'm gonna assume you're a hetero: what does the sight of boobs do to you? the same thing the sight of a dog's head or butt does to me... or legs, or tail.

it makes sense one wishes to have sex with (or lusts for) someone they find attractive... it really is as simple as that. the someone just happens to be a non-human to "us" zoos.

Back