How would you rate your own physical attraction?

Diudischki

Tourist
Well, I'm a human, so zero. Nothing else really matters, all my considerations stop at human. What I wouldn't give for morphological freedom.

...A zero's being generous, by the way. If you asked me directly, I'd say a negative integer.

gfad69

Citizen of Zooville
Well, I'm a human, so zero. Nothing else really matters, all my considerations stop at human. What I wouldn't give for morphological freedom.

...A zero's being generous, by the way. If you asked me directly, I'd say a negative integer.
Awww dude, I have never met a zero and I really doubt you'll be the first

Diudischki

Tourist
Awww dude, I have never met a zero and I really doubt you'll be the first
Well, for what it's worth, if I could have the form I wanted - a hint: electropolymer would stand in for muscle and wings would take the place of arms, among countless other interior and exterior changes - then I'd personally think I was a solid ten, and care what others thought even less than I do already. But this gravity-bound, flatfaced fleshsack is what I'm stuck with for the foreseeable future, so here we are. xD

gfad69

Citizen of Zooville
Well, for what it's worth, if I could have the form I wanted - a hint: electropolymer would stand in for muscle and wings would take the place of arms, among countless other interior and exterior changes - then I'd personally think I was a solid ten, and care what others thought even less than I do already. But this gravity-bound, flatfaced fleshsack is what I'm stuck with for the foreseeable future, so here we are. xD
I know you've heard this before and I know it's going to be more irritating than helpful but you shouldn't care what others think like I haven't seen you and I don't know but the amount of times I've met someone who didn't like the way they look but we're NOWHERE NEAR as bad as they think they are is ridiculous.... Idk that's just my opinion

Diudischki

Tourist
I know you've heard this before and I know it's going to be more irritating than helpful but you shouldn't care what others think like I haven't seen you and I don't know but the amount of times I've met someone who didn't like the way they look but we're NOWHERE NEAR as bad as they think they are is ridiculous.... Idk that's just my opinion
Ohno, I already don't pay much mind to what others think; it's also not even that I look objectively particularly bad. I've had people call me attractive but it just slides off like water off a duck's back; I find the human form unrelatable and thus don't process compliments to it. My head's just too far up in the clouds - stars, even - for that; don't worry about me though, I find joy in other ways. c:

It also occurred to me earlier while I was thinking about your comment, that if some humie girl - or guy! - tried to flirt with me or approach me, while I wouldn't respond, I would... just... feel so bad for them. They'd just.. have no idea. They might as well try to woo Cthulu. xD

gfad69

Citizen of Zooville
Ohno, I already don't pay much mind to what others think; it's also not even that I look objectively particularly bad. I've had people call me attractive but it just slides off like water off a duck's back; I find the human form unrelatable and thus don't process compliments to it. My head's just too far up in the clouds - stars, even - for that; don't worry about me though, I find joy in other ways. c:

It also occurred to me earlier while I was thinking about your comment, that if some humie girl - or guy! - tried to flirt with me or approach me, while I wouldn't respond, I would... just... feel so bad for them. They'd just.. have no idea. They might as well try to woo Cthulu. xD
Well although I can't say I understand, I'm just glad it doesn't stem from low self esteem ☺️

Diudischki

Tourist
Well although I can't say I understand, I'm just glad it doesn't stem from low self esteem ☺️
Ayep; it's not so much my volume's too low, as that I'm just tuned to a different frequency entirely... if that makes sense. c:
And danke for the back-and-forth!