How would you rate your own physical attraction?

Well, I'm a human, so zero. Nothing else really matters, all my considerations stop at human. What I wouldn't give for morphological freedom.

...A zero's being generous, by the way. If you asked me directly, I'd say a negative integer.

Well, I'm a human, so zero. Nothing else really matters, all my considerations stop at human. What I wouldn't give for morphological freedom.

...A zero's being generous, by the way. If you asked me directly, I'd say a negative integer.
Awww dude, I have never met a zero and I really doubt you'll be the first

Awww dude, I have never met a zero and I really doubt you'll be the first
Well, for what it's worth, if I could have the form I wanted - a hint: electropolymer would stand in for muscle and wings would take the place of arms, among countless other interior and exterior changes - then I'd personally think I was a solid ten, and care what others thought even less than I do already. But this gravity-bound, flatfaced fleshsack is what I'm stuck with for the foreseeable future, so here we are. xD

Well, for what it's worth, if I could have the form I wanted - a hint: electropolymer would stand in for muscle and wings would take the place of arms, among countless other interior and exterior changes - then I'd personally think I was a solid ten, and care what others thought even less than I do already. But this gravity-bound, flatfaced fleshsack is what I'm stuck with for the foreseeable future, so here we are. xD
I know you've heard this before and I know it's going to be more irritating than helpful but you shouldn't care what others think like I haven't seen you and I don't know but the amount of times I've met someone who didn't like the way they look but we're NOWHERE NEAR as bad as they think they are is ridiculous.... Idk that's just my opinion

I know you've heard this before and I know it's going to be more irritating than helpful but you shouldn't care what others think like I haven't seen you and I don't know but the amount of times I've met someone who didn't like the way they look but we're NOWHERE NEAR as bad as they think they are is ridiculous.... Idk that's just my opinion
Ohno, I already don't pay much mind to what others think; it's also not even that I look objectively particularly bad. I've had people call me attractive but it just slides off like water off a duck's back; I find the human form unrelatable and thus don't process compliments to it. My head's just too far up in the clouds - stars, even - for that; don't worry about me though, I find joy in other ways. c:

It also occurred to me earlier while I was thinking about your comment, that if some humie girl - or guy! - tried to flirt with me or approach me, while I wouldn't respond, I would... just... feel so bad for them. They'd just.. have no idea. They might as well try to woo Cthulu. xD

Ohno, I already don't pay much mind to what others think; it's also not even that I look objectively particularly bad. I've had people call me attractive but it just slides off like water off a duck's back; I find the human form unrelatable and thus don't process compliments to it. My head's just too far up in the clouds - stars, even - for that; don't worry about me though, I find joy in other ways. c:

It also occurred to me earlier while I was thinking about your comment, that if some humie girl - or guy! - tried to flirt with me or approach me, while I wouldn't respond, I would... just... feel so bad for them. They'd just.. have no idea. They might as well try to woo Cthulu. xD
Well although I can't say I understand, I'm just glad it doesn't stem from low self esteem ☺️

I'm balding, not in as good of shape as I would like, and I have more scars than I'm comfortable with...outside of those things I think I'm fairly handsome.

I work out, like a lot. Have an active lifestyle, so my body reflects that. Not all are in to fit bodies.
I don't have big boobies, but they are large enough for people to notice that they exist. Ass is virtually non existing, just a little bump on the road between the back and the legs. I am not young anymore, so that youthfull attractiveness is starting to fade. And I am mixed raced.
So things some like and some don't. I say that puts me on a 7, maybe 8 out of 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back