How would you feel about a zoo dating game?

Has anyone ever seen or thought of a zoo dating game? Like, one where you could romantically bond with various animals and have a partner? Like, mostly wholesome of course since, y'know, sex isn't everyone's idea of romance. I think it'd be really cute to have that, maybe even something about stories for how you met your lover. Maybe your partner was a stray, maybe you grew up with them, maybe you started as FWB pet/owner but it become more intimate and romantic.

So, I'm an artist and a gamer and may be a zoo (separate conversation to have haha,) and I thought it'd be totally cute to make a game like this, even as a visual novel. I think 3D would be better so that it's easier to see the body language and visually see the personality of your dates, but I'm sure a good writer could express this well in a visual novel format. Dunno if I'd ever actually get around to it, but it's an idea :)

If there were a zoo dating game, what would you like to see in it? What would you do with your partner? How would it make you feel? Would you share it with non zoos? Just in general, what are your thoughts around such a piece of media?

Back