How to have safe sex with a male dog? (I'm female)

J

jellybean56

So I'm completely new to this, I'm female & I want to know how to safely get f*cked by a male dog. Is there risk of infections? Such as BV (bacterial vaginosis) when their PH of their skin throws off your PH down there, or risk of UTIs? (Urinary Tract Infections) bacteria going up the uretha.... I'm quite prone to UTIs from sex. Do you do anything to prepare before sex? Wash yourself of course, but do you wash him at all, down there? (I know these are probably laughable questions to those who are experienced but I need to know!) Is there any special care you need to take with a dog's penis, like anything that could hurt him if you don't take care? I suppose I'm just wanting to know all there is you need to know... I feel like it would be completely different to sex with a man and therefore needs to be learnt and done properly.

So I'm completely new to this, I'm female & I want to know how to safely get f*cked by a male dog. Is there risk of infections? Such as BV (bacterial vaginosis) when their PH of their skin throws off your PH down there, or risk of UTIs? (Urinary Tract Infections) bacteria going up the uretha.... I'm quite prone to UTIs from sex. Do you do anything to prepare before sex? Wash yourself of course, but do you wash him at all, down there? (I know these are probably laughable questions to those who are experienced but I need to know!) Is there any special care you need to take with a dog's penis, like anything that could hurt him if you don't take care? I suppose I'm just wanting to know all there is you need to know... I feel like it would be completely different to sex with a man and therefore needs to be learnt and done properly.
I suggest you to go through these threads:
Also carefully go through the How to section:

The search function is surprisingly useful if you have a common question asked 10 times before. :ROFLMAO:

I suggest you to go through these threads:
Also carefully go through the How to section:

The search function is surprisingly useful if you have a common question asked 10 times before. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you!!! That's perfect :)

Good that you ask these questions, hope you have the info you where looking for now. And that you'll have all the best in the world

If you have decent hygiene and you stay clean before and after mind your ph balance you should be good. If in doubt warm soapy water to clean his shaft . Its what we do with stallions and mares at breeding facilities. Basic cleaning/ hygiene goes a long way

All the questions I've asked before. Don't worry too much about infections such as BV. Yes the dog has a different Ph but so could a random man you decide to fuck after he just got done with the gym, or went swimming, or was taking a bath, ect. The vagina is a self cleaning oven. I recommend to clean up after youre done, but the inside will do the job itself. As for UTIs, I hear yah. The few times ive gotten them after sex was because the partner I was with would like to stick his fingers in my ass and then rub my clit. As you can imagine we don't have sex anymore. A dog won't do that, so as long as you pee right after, you should be fine. ☺️ Good luck

Do you have to clean out your vagina immediately after if you were unprotected and he finished inside you?

Not necessarily. I don't always (I like feeling of it still in me). It varies from person to person. Some can be a little more sensitive if it stays inside them for a long time, this is with both human and dog cum.

There is debate over whether it can actually be beneficial for you since semen is rich in nutrients. Personally for me, it has had positive impacts like clearer skin, more energy, better mood, not getting sick, etc.

Try it out and see how you feel!

I'm a nail so I can only go off of experience and what I've learned from female partners. Unless the dog is filthy dirty you shouldn't have to worry about anything like bacteria. At most you might have an allergic reaction to their semen. It happens, usually from oral sex though. So make sure you have some Benadryl on hand. My dog has had Partners have an allergic reaction to his flea medication. I changed it up and there was no further issue. Vaginally, the biggest risk is it the pup is with a woman immediately before you. And then you are transferring whatever she has to you unless you know the status of your partners health. Again, I'm not a woman, or a doctor. Those have been some things that I've seen in my experience

Do you have to clean out your vagina immediately after if you were unprotected and he finished inside you?
Douching is pretty bad for the vaginal environment and can easily lead to yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis because it throws things off balance; when in doubt, ask an OB/GYN, just don't specify what you're sleeping with

Back