How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 204 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
Meeeeeee lol very very bi

Done stuff wity guys but just for a girls entertaiment, never been attracted to full on male manly type. Shemales / trans can be very cute and pretty and tend to be more atteacted to feminine body type. For animals i prefer males tho. So idk its complicated 🤷‍♂️ im very open minded so its who ever im comfortable with at the time.

I consider myself bisexual with a leaning towards other women sometimes and a leaning towards men other times. Depends on my mood and people k meet. I go sometimes months being straight or a lesbian. Other times I go back and forth as the wind changes and as opportunities present themselves.

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
Afab / bi here!

It is complicated. When it comes to horses / equines, I am totally into males. Love those godly cocks!
Concerning humans, it is more difficult. I might consider a guy sexy, but only if he is very feminine. And he has to have a huge cock. And shaved all over... so, a few humans cocks turn me on. Maybe I would suck one.

So please helpe me, is that bisexual?😅

I'm pansexual which is pretty much just bi lmao
Technically they are the same thing as bi just means hetero (different) and homo (same). It doesn't mean only cis men and cis women. Historically it has included trans and non-binary people. Everyone has preferences, even people who refer to themselves as pan. Just because you aren't attracted to, say, trans women, it doesn't mean you are kicked out of the pan club. Likewise, being attracted to more than cis people doesn't mean you aren't bi. Basically if you are pan you are bi because pan falls under the bi umbrella.

I usually just say I am bi/pan to cover people who think they are completely separate things. I prefer bi, and sometimes I feel iffy about pan just because it tends to further the idea bi people are attracted to cis only, which tends to give it a negative slant.

I say bi.....but it's really just feminine males I can do anything with, like mtf trans or femboy type. Even then, it's rare.

Horses are different altogether lol

i am pansexual! :)

pansexual, but more into female, sometimes phased more into men, but i can fall into all kind of humans^^ and into doggos m/f

Technically they are the same thing as bi just means hetero (different) and homo (same). It doesn't mean only cis men and cis women. Historically it has included trans and non-binary people. Everyone has preferences, even people who refer to themselves as pan. Just because you aren't attracted to, say, trans women, it doesn't mean you are kicked out of the pan club. Likewise, being attracted to more than cis people doesn't mean you aren't bi. Basically if you are pan you are bi because pan falls under the bi umbrella.

I usually just say I am bi/pan to cover people who think they are completely separate things. I prefer bi, and sometimes I feel iffy about pan just because it tends to further the idea bi people are attracted to cis only, which tends to give it a negative slant.
Yeah, at the end of the day labels are just subjective, it's just down to how you feel portrays yourself best, I suppose I didn't exact word that the best

I would call myself bicurious. Idk if that really counts as bisexual. I’ve never been intimate with another woman but I’m certainly open to the idea so yeah

I'm Bisexual. Strangely, I lean more towards female humans, but with animals I lean more towards males.

Back