How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 203 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Bi-sexual with humans and animals but gotta admit a dudes but drives me nuts and if I ever married a chick she would have to accept that i need to fuck a dude once in a while and vice versa

Bisexual, but only in the sexual way. I have no romantic desires for men; I don't lust after them; and I certainly don't want to swap spit with them! Nothing against you guys; that's just how I'm wired. I just enjoy it when they fuck me.

Women will always be the only gender to capture my heart!

bisexual and proud :) didn't come out until i was an adult but honestly didn't really truly realize i was bi until then lolol

I really get sick of people asking about sexualities of others.
Personally I think there should be one and that should be funsexual.
And in this sexuality you go out you enjoy it you have fun doing it doesn't matter what you do you know whether eating pussy sucking a cock fucking a tree getting fucked by a horse if you're having fun and you're not hurting animals or people who cares.

Funsexual for all.

I'm actually what I call a funsexual.
And by that I mean if it looks fun and I think I'm going to enjoy it then I'm going to try it.
To me it's a much better label than going I'm straight I'm bi I'm whatever it's just me having fun which I think is a much better way to live

Im only attracted to males sexually, never really could see myself in a relationship with one. That being said ive sucked plenty of dicks to know that i love cum in my mouth.

Interesting. With humans I usually have to find something attractive about the mind. Then the body usually follows shortly thereafter.

Back