Votes: 98 21.7%
  • Two people

Votes: 32 7.1%
  • Three people so far

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • Four or more

Votes: 75 16.6%

• Total voters
I told it to my girlfriend. I start with sending her some hot sex pictures from internet "tumblr" and affter some time i put some beastility between. Today we watch beastility sex together while we having sex. We love it but we sadly dont have time to buy dog. Maybe once. :censored:

Well I'd been with my partner for almost 2 years before I told him. I was always worried that he'd judge me or leave me or whatever.
I've always made the occasional joke about having sex with animals and he has a pretty good sense of humour so he always joked along with me, but at some point I just told him about how I used to jerk off to videos of horses fucking when I was younger and it went from there, and he was like "eh, I'm pretty sure everyone has looked at that stuff".

It just went from there, turns out he's seen pretty much everything and he's not really the type too judge because of that.

I'm sitting here wondering why in the WORLD I would tell anyone at ALL.
I’ve been at this (no actual experience) for 40 years, and I’ve never told a soul. Never shared a video or a story with anyone outside a subject forum - and that goes back to BBS days!

I’ve been at this (no actual experience) for 40 years, and I’ve never told a soul. Never shared a video or a story with anyone outside a subject forum - and that goes back to BBS days!
I certainly would not either. Too many people who just don't get it to take the chance.

I have only told one person but I can't resist making a joke about it every now and then. Most people have me already tagged as "ecentric" so they mostly just pass it off as a strange sense of humor. I don't have any pets large enough to have sex with so they can't really accuse me of anything.

I told my youngest brother, and he was fine with it. Besides that, I've been lucky enough to meet several local zoos. (Does that count?)
I don't know, I think I'm willing to reveal it to some of my closer furry friends. A lot has been happening, lately, and I feel like we need zoos who are just quietly visible.

As with many, I'd likely only reveal this IRL if I was told the same first. Paradoxically, I guess if someone in my life was into it they'd probably feel the same way... I personally think there's plenty others like us out there, just keeping it well under wraps, and we're all just wondering around keeping this "secret" that many more of us have in common than previously thought.

Literally zero as unfortunately it would destroy my life instantly. Nobody around me is remotely interested in this sort of thing but here I am ?

Absolutely positively no one I don't know for a fact is a zoo themselves. Way too dangerous!

What was the response from the mental health professionals?
I'm genuinely curious. I've contemplated telling my own for a while but still have cold paws about it.
it's been very neutral to positive. one was like "you know that's illegal right" (and i was like "duh"), but the others were fantastic and said that i wasn't even close to the first zoo they'd seen. i'd say that it's worth telling them if you already trust them with other guarded secrets.

For me this isnt just a side thing inbetween girlfriends or to spice up a reltionship its my sexuality its who i am i want to tell alot of people but im too scared my family is really conservative

Lets see there was one of my family members, my two best friends, my ex girlfriend, and my current girlfriend. Only had one bad reaction, and I think you can take a guess at which one it was...

In real life I've told no one and may keep it that way. I know how those close to me would react and I would prefer just to spare myself that rejection.

Start off slow. I felt the exact same way, horrified of rejection. And I missed a few opportunities for fear of rejection or mockery.

My partner and very close friends know about it, but it's more of a "speak of it once and never again" kind of situation with all of them. Hasn't changed my relationship with them, so I can't complain too much.

Told every girl I've got with. Last 3 seemed to be into it more than me. Alot of woman enjoy turning their guys on. What u got to loose its only a bit of kink. Men are too scared to open up but if u did ud be supprised how kinky ur partners are. If u can't share ur turn ons they will feel the same way and won't open up either. End result 2 unsatisfied people.

I had a friend from HS who was a furry but anti-contact. They wouldn't mind as long as I don't touch real animals.

Back