Votes: 98 21.7%
  • Two people

Votes: 32 7.1%
  • Three people so far

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • Four or more

Votes: 75 16.6%

• Total voters
No one I know personally. Even worse, one of my exes admitted to being into this kind of stuff years after we split (we never even got close to this while we were together, so it's not something I alluded to), and I made the decision right then that I wouldn't be outing myself in return. It wouldn't have served any purpose.

If I come out, it will either be a soulmate or the type of friend who'd help me bury a body without asking why there's a body. In both cases, someone I could trust with my life. There are people who I WOULD trust with this information in my life right now, but I haven't had a good reason to tell them. It might be nice to be out a zoo, have this part of my life accepted by one or more others, but it's not something I'll just drop on them for no reason.

I haven't told anyone since it's such a touchy subject.
The only person I really trust with it would be my ex but even then I don't know how she would react so there is still a certain degree of uncertainty, at least I'm confident she would keep it secret.

I've only told people online under anonymity. Never told anyone irl, ever. Far too great a risk. I'll only ever tell someone if they tell me about themselves first, which hasn't happened, and I don't expect to happen, because when the subject comes up, I act like a total normie about it, and so I wouldn't come across as someone you could tell.

I would like to be able to tell those closest to me, just so I could keep it a little less secret, but the risk is too great. I feel I owe it to my boyfriend to either tell him or dump him, as I'm mainly sexually attracted to animals and it would be wrong of me to rope him into my charade of a normal gay life. So that's a decision that'll have to be made at some point.

Edit: I made the decision a week and a half ago. Single now, hoping to find a fellow zoo to build a zooey private life with.

Last edited:
Nope, and probably never will. Unless i find a girl that's open to it, and apart from ZV and some Discord friends who are also into zoo, nobody else knows. It's good to get off your chest, yes. But the stigma behind zoo is way too harsh, and that goes for all of my more extreme kinks, I want nothing to intertwine between my sexual and civilian life

Just two people. My ex went through my history on my phone and the jig was up there so i explained best i could told her exactly what i was in it for, where my limits were etc etc, she seemed...not accepting perse but kinda chill, said that it just wasnt for her. we watched a couple vids and etc but she wasnt super pumped she could see it was more my think. i always have the fear she'll tell her new boyfriend during pillow talk or something. But i told my best friend and he was accepting and even admitted he would like to get knotted and further admitted to being bi. I love and respect that guy alot i know he has my best interests at heart. I have no fear knowing he knows and vise versa. He might even be on zooville now lol i told him about this place and he was super pumped lol why are most guys into the life? (Rhetorical) but its so hard to find a girl? Lol

Back