How intense are your orgasms?

More intense than most men I think. Most women that I have been with start getting up/moving a little after I start having an orgasm while I still am having it.

one occasion i had an orgasm so intense i passed out and fell down
What kind of sex were you enjoying? I have blacked out after orgasming in my donkey girls twice. I didn't fall over, but my vision faded to black. I agree that abstinence intensifies it as does the reaction I am getting from my mate. But the absolute best has been when I can cum as a mare has a maregasm. They can have several in a row, so I usually can't get the timing until she is on at least her second one.

My mother's Great Dane can give me very intense orgasms to the point that I almost or actually do pass out. If he pounds me really hard and knots me and continues pounding me, it triggers multiple orgasms (4 or 5 in quick succession). If he is knotted and his cock is positioned just right and I can feel his cock swell with surges of cum traveling the length of his cock until he starts spurting load after load of his hot cum into me, my orgasms can become so strong that I pass out.

Last edited:
What kind of sex were you enjoying? I have blacked out after orgasming in my donkey girls twice. I didn't fall over, but my vision faded to black. I agree that abstinence intensifies it as does the reaction I am getting from my mate. But the absolute best has been when I can cum as a mare has a maregasm. They can have several in a row, so I usually can't get the timing until she is on at least her second one.
will have to consider timing during my first encounter with a mare. simultaneous orgasms after she’s had multiple in a row? next level

Around 10 seconds of waves rushing through the body. Than another 10 to 20 seconds where I feel calm but focused, with a kind of unexplainable clarity. Than I clean up the mess I guess.

will have to consider timing during my first encounter with a mare. simultaneous orgasms after she’s had multiple in a row? next level
First concentrate on getting her to orgasm. It is a bit rare with most horses and requires that they are in heat. Once a mare has one, there are usually two or more at maybe 10 to 20 second intervals. Some mares I have known have even had multiple sets of about three orgasms, separated by a gap of a minute or so, then another set, and so on.

For me it depends on who I am with but if we are both into it my orgasms are absolutely mind blowing amazing from the first to the last.

Still a virgin here, but my best orgasms are with a fleshlight, the best I've had so far was with a Bad Dragon Mary, it was pretty good I'd say, nothing insane, but pretty good. I've been trying to have a prostate orgasm for a while now but haven't had any luck, anal play just sorta feels right to me. I've been going at it for probably half a year now, but I have so few opportunities to actually practice, that I don't think it's getting enough stimulation. Does anyone have any tips? Do you have to refrain from masturbating for a while for it to be achievable?
Don't jerk off for several weeks, and get yourself a prostate stimulator. One of the best investments you can get as a male!

Omg, where do I start? Once I'm knotted, my body starts to shake and quiver it's game on. The orgasms start, ejaculations starts to drain me like a fountain!

Playing with my male is like a brain orgasm, he's oral only, it's intensely fun and a very easy jack with him in my mouth. Cumming in my girl.... Well if you ever need the logo blown off the space station gimmie a call... 🤣

It depends on how long I go without sex/masturbating. The longer I wait, the more intense it is.

Back