How intense are your orgasms?

Edit: Funny anecdotes of what you kicked down and subsequently smashed due to your wildly kicking feet are welcome. :p

I'm... I'm not if I understand your question? Haha. Feeling wise, cumming into my newfie girl feels amazing, my entire body sometimes tingles afterwards. Amount wise, about average I'd imagine. Consistancy wise, pretty watery due to frequency I'd imagine. Lol

Anything goes! xD
I mean, the intensity for people can reach from a bare minimum that lasts shortly to uncontrollable shaking for minutes and nearly fainting. So I was interested in what people have to tell and if they experience this with their animal lovers, too! ?

The orgasms are one of the big reasons that I prefer to think of myself as a mare when I'm with my stallion. I'm told I'm something of a freak but I REALLY don't care. If I can orgasm like a mare, I'm going to keep doing it. I have to take a four point brace because my legs will get rubbery and I will shake and spasm. It's normal for him to have to help hold me up. The best part is that I can do it over and over until I'm too weak to stand.

And it's not just me. I can feel his heart pound and breath blowing hard as he orgasms. I can feel his load pumping up his shaft and into me as I contract and pull on him so I know for certain that he is enjoying me as much as I am enjoying him. There is power in being able to do that to one as strong and virile as he.

Still a virgin here, but my best orgasms are with a fleshlight, the best I've had so far was with a Bad Dragon Mary, it was pretty good I'd say, nothing insane, but pretty good. I've been trying to have a prostate orgasm for a while now but haven't had any luck, anal play just sorta feels right to me. I've been going at it for probably half a year now, but I have so few opportunities to actually practice, that I don't think it's getting enough stimulation. Does anyone have any tips? Do you have to refrain from masturbating for a while for it to be achievable?

Still a virgin here, but my best orgasms are with a fleshlight, the best I've had so far was with a Bad Dragon Mary, it was pretty good I'd say, nothing insane, but pretty good. I've been trying to have a prostate orgasm for a while now but haven't had any luck, anal play just sorta feels right to me. I've been going at it for probably half a year now, but I have so few opportunities to actually practice, that I don't think it's getting enough stimulation. Does anyone have any tips? Do you have to refrain from masturbating for a while for it to be achievable?
Refraining from masturbation can make it more intense, in my experience.

I used to have very intense orgasms with Mrs K9Duke doing some of her prolonged oral tricks on me. Arms, legs and head flailing, every muscle in my body contracted at once and bigger loads than I normally had ("I thought you were going to drown me."). I could do the same sort of thing to her with an hour or two of non-stop oral.

But that was 20 years ago or more. These days there is "just an orgasm" and no earth-shaking ones where I could leave semen stains on the headboard if it was just me.

Getting old sucks.?

Most are normal ones. The first time dry humping my boyfriend it was one of those "earth-shaking ones" that you never forget about.
My frist time cumming inside a female dane was also unforgettable. First time getting suck (not licked, but actualyl sucked) by a dog till orgasm was also unforgettable. For me, most of the best one where the ones me doing something for the first time.

Hehe I tend to orgasm on the quicker side but how I make up for it is cumming like a horse.... usually it's very plentiful spurts that tend to shot with quite the force. It's messy and I love it :3

Oh man, whenever I’m fantasizing about being with a bitch or watching a really good video, I’ll come so hard my whole body jerks!
Only other time I can come that hard was with a human girl but I’m not nearly as excited by them… I’ll probably faint when I get to climax with a bitch! ?

So intense that I go into convulsions. I ejaculate two tablespoons of semen. I can paint a woman's chest white.

When I reach orgasm with my dog (he's just trained to lick my cock), I often orgasm EXTREMELY hard, but I've accidentally trained him that my cum is his treat, lol... soooo about 5 seconds into orgasm, he starts licking the tip of my dick SUPER hard.. it's a unique experience. Occasionally it ruins my orgasm, but he deserves his treat, he's a good boy.

Not as intense as they used to be. Everyone has to age sometime and I guess I'm getting old! 😂

Usually I try to have an abandoned orgasm for my first one, it's minimized so the frustration is immense. The second one after that is usually explosive

It definitely depends on how "into it" I am mentally. They range from being pretty average to being pretty intense if I've really got my mind in the gutter. The second nut usually always feels better than the first if I can stay hard long enough for that to happen.

Depends on type. Women can have vaginal orgasms, clitoral ones, anal ones, and so forth. Also depends on partner for me. My preferred and easiest to obtain for me is clitoral with vaginal penetration. These can range from “I came” to “holy mother of Jesus fuck, please don’t stop”. Depends on situation, how I feel, who is fucking me, how they’re fucking me, if I have imbibed substances, time of day, point in my female cycle, and so on.

Bitches really are complicated.

Well, Let’s see, normal orgasms through masterbation are pretty good. Now I also get int another Kink….Fisting. During this process I have multiple “assgasms” they vary I. Intensity but when ejaculation occurs during one of these, I have gotten the following response Oh my God, Are you having a seizure?” I intensely shake, , and it cam last for around 5 minutes, it starts out with a long intense shake and the depletes in waves. I WISH EVERYONE, could experience it.

Depends on a few things, like how long since my last one, how worked up am I, etc. I'd guess i range from "that was an orgasm" to "OH MY GOD. THAT was an ORGASM!"

Back