(How) Do you know your female dogs WANT you?

AN/APG-68

Lurker
Hi!

I'm an un-zoo-experienced guy who's pretty curious about sex with particularly female dogs and I was wondering if you guys who have experience could help me sort out some questions on ethicasy.

Where I currently ended up is I know that I know how dogs can consent and communicate with humans, but I still wonder on some things like the power dynamic and nature of dogs. Because I think in 99% of cases, a human and a dog will have a forced pet/owner relationship rather than a traditional voluntary human relationship where both sides are able to self-provide and part ways when desired, in normal cases. And I wonder that, while a dog may consent to sexual acts, would they feel like they had a choice if they understand you're the one who feeds, shelters, and controls how and when they see the outside world to keep them safe in the dangerous human environment?

On top of that dogs also normally have a "will to please" from being coevolved with humans, so I wonder if a dog might consent more because they want to do their master service than out of their own desire.

Do you disagree with me on this? I'm actually happy to be proven wrong here! So I'm really curious about your experiences! c:

How much freedom and choice does your dog lover have in, for example, partners, places to go, and what to do, or even a different owner, and do you think they are aware of freedom of choices or aware of their obligation / ownership, and if/if not it affects their choices?

Can you differentiate between service and self-serving sexual pleasure? Which happens more often? Do you think your female dog would be exclusive to you? Or get jealous of you around other (canine) women?

Particularly, how do they show you they want you? Do they get aroused spontaneously and pursue you for sex? Or is it more willingness to accommodate?

And do you think your canine lover loves you? By any stretch of the imagination? Because I am aware of how there might be differences between how humans and animals percieve or define love. But I'm still interested in it even if their own way of showing love or care.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully, to reply!

Kind regards, a curious zoo-virgin!

Last edited:

Ok let's do this

And I wonder that, while a dog may consent to sexual acts, would they feel like they had a choice if they understand you're the one who feeds, shelters, and controls how and when they see the outside world to keep them safe in the dangerous human environment?

Yes they would. My dogs have the ability to say no, or hard stop with zero reprimand. I have actually given them praise in the past for providing clear messages.

What has this done for my relationship? It gets deeper.

On top of that dogs also normally have a "will to please" from being coevolved with humans, so I wonder if a dog might consent more because they want to do their master service than out of their own desire.

Do you disagree with me on this? I'm actually happy to be proven wrong here! So I'm really curious about your experiences! c:

What I can say for sure is that, regardless of my own enjoyment, if they are not into it, or done half way, that's it, they end it.

How much freedom and choice does your dog lover have in, for example, partners, places to go, and what to do, or even a different owner, and do you think they are aware of freedom of choices or aware of their obligation / ownership, and if/if not it affects their choices?

At the end of the days my mates are still dogs, and a breed incapable of being off leash in most cases. We go a lot of places together tho, they are each given many opportunities to take a lead position and choose where we go (I signal which one is getting lead a particular day, by drawing one back 6" on the leash)

It was actually hilarious one day, my boy was on a damn mission, took us 7km to the cannabis store we went to when he was younger, just to get a fucking liver treat.

Lovers/Owners, I do not share. Again at the end of the day, they are still dogs, and still mine.

I would say the awareness of obligation may be a bit complex and ownership is not something a dog understands. It more leads back to natural pack mentality, where you are the alpha.

Can you differentiate between service and self-serving sexual pleasure? Which happens more often? Do you think your female dog would be exclusive to you? Or get jealous of you around other (canine) women?

My female mate is extremely possessive of me. She even began to challenge my boy at one point, which was dealt with and now they have a love/hate relationship. She also despises almost every other human, very few she'll even let pet her.

I can absolutely guarantee you, our sex life is more in their service, as I don't need it nearly as often

Particularly, how do they show you they want you? Do they get aroused spontaneously and pursue you for sex? Or is it more willingness to accommodate?

My girl is pretty demanding when she wants it, she'll paw at my hands, grab them and pull down, if I'm running her belly at the time, she'll wiggle herself so that I'm touching her genitals. She'll also lay or position herself in a way her genitals are touching mine, when I'm nude.

My male paws at my hand relentlessly, if I get up, hell stiffen and wait to see if I kneel, if i kneel hell circle until I put out my hand, then he'll hump until tied with my hand, and do the flip. At that point he gives me the evil eye until I put it in my mouth, then he shivers and his face goes completely slack and smiles.

Both are honestly super obvious, and demand it more than I ask it of them.

And do you think your canine lover loves you? By any stretch of the imagination? Because I am aware of how there might be differences between how humans and animals percieve or define love. But I'm still interested in it even if their own way of showing love or care.

If I fall my female will try to scope me up, my male will crawl under my arm for support. They were not trained for this.

They don't seem out head pats and belly rubs as much as they love a good spoon. My female loves a long tight hug and my male likes a standing hug.

And yes. I know they love me. I can see it in how they behave, and how they seek out my love and attention. I'll also add, sparing details, the only reason I can even comment on this post, is because my male intervened.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully, to reply!

Kind regards, a curious zoo-virgin!

Edit for redundancy

Ok let's do this

Yes they would. My dogs have the ability to say no, or hard stop with zero reprimand. I have actually given them praise in the past for providing clear messages.

What has this done for my relationship? It gets deeper.

What I can say for sure is that, regardless of my own enjoyment, if they are not into it, or done half way, that's it, they end it.

At the end of the days my mates are still dogs, and a breed incapable of being off leash in most cases. We go a lot of places together tho, they are each given many opportunities to take a lead position and choose where we go (I signal which one is getting lead a particular day, by drawing one back 6" on the leash)

It was actually hilarious one day, my boy was on a damn mission, took us 7km to the cannabis store we went to when he was younger, just to get a fucking liver treat.

Lovers/Owners, I do not share. Again at the end of the day, they are still dogs, and still mine.

I would say the awareness of obligation may be a bit complex and ownership is not something a dog understands. It more leads back to natural pack mentality, where you are the alpha.

My female mate is extremely possessive of me. She even began to challenge my boy at one point, which was dealt with and now they have a love/hate relationship. She also despises almost every other human, very few she'll even let pet her.

I can absolutely guarantee you, our sex life is more in their service, as I don't need it nearly as often

My girl is pretty demanding when she wants it, she'll paw at my hands, grab them and pull down, if I'm running her belly at the time, she'll wiggle herself so that I'm touching her genitals. She'll also lay or position herself in a way her genitals are touching mine, when I'm nude.

My male paws at my hand relentlessly, if I get up, hell stiffen and wait to see if I kneel, if i kneel hell circle until I put out my hand, then he'll hump until tied with my hand, and do the flip. At that point he gives me the evil eye until I put it in my mouth, then he shivers and his face goes completely slack and smiles.

Both are honestly super obvious, and demand it more than I ask it of them.

If I fall my female will try to scope me up, my male will crawl under my arm for support. They were not trained for this.

They don't seem out head pats and belly rubs as much as they love a good spoon. My female loves a long tight hug and my male likes a standing hug.

And yes. I know they love me. I can see it in how they behave, and how they seek out my love and attention. I'll also add, sparing details, the only reason I can even comment on this post, is because my male intervened.

Edit for redundancy
I was going to reply on this thread, but I think you covered what I would have said very well.

They really do communicate well if we're smart enough to listen.

I live with mine as pretty much equals, and never issue an "order" unless it's directly related to their safety. I've found that they seem to actually pay a lot more attention by giving them as much free reign as possible and just love them as much as possible.

Back