How did you come to terms with who you are?

Did anyone of you struggle to accept their beastiality side?
Great question! Funny though, I never thought about it much. After I accepted the fact that I was bisexual, (as are many many other people), I stopped worrying about what I did sexually so long as it didn’t hurt anything. Also, I learned from the great psychologist Carl gustuav Jung that “intuitive” people by nature often practice very kinky sex. Intuitive people have fantastic imaginations so they imagine (and often follow through with) very adventurous sex. My desire to suck dog cum from my lover’s freshly pounded pussy… is just part of my nature!

The thought did not occur to me until my 30's. Saw a live sex show while travel bound. The final act was a red headed Dutch woman and her Irish Wolf hound. She was a great actress or really enjoyed her work. I was hooked after that. Like most men I enjoy watching women being humped by any one or thing. Live shows are the best!

Of course I struggled we are taught that those things are nasty. But the pleasure u get is boundless so I don't see it as anything but two beings pleasuring each other. And I have accepted who I am

I struggled with this being my most enjoyable sexual... orientation for a while and felt guilty but as some point as an adult you have to accept yourself as you are. For my wife, she has always been much more pragmatic/less romantic and is after the best feeling sex and while exposed to zoo didn't think that highly of it. Only my insistence had her try actually getting mounted and after a few times she realized that this is the most enjoyable sex with the most attractive partner (our dog) and is all in, she didn't require any acceptance of self.

I struggled with this being my most enjoyable sexual... orientation for a while and felt guilty but as some point as an adult you have to accept yourself as you are. For my wife, she has always been much more pragmatic/less romantic and is after the best feeling sex and while exposed to zoo didn't think that highly of it. Only my insistence had her try actually getting mounted and after a few times she realized that this is the most enjoyable sex with the most attractive partner (our dog) and is all in, she didn't require any acceptance of self.
So awesome

i always tried to be both a lover of humans and animals it never worked out hiding from who i really was

Last edited:
It took many years to fully accept that I am Zoo
have Been active with animals, long before I accepted it.

It seems I can remember having this tendency for as long as I can remember. Even went for nearly 30 years without doing anything, but yet it was always there. I don't know that I ever thought of myself as a monster or anything. But jumped in with both feet a few years ago, and haven't looked back.

It's still hard for me from time to time but being here knowing I'm nit alone has definitely helped me but sometimes i do wonder why I'm different then other people. But even saying I know I'm lucky that Cooper and I are so close with each other and share something like we do together

For 6 years I felt guilty about who I am, but once I shared my first zoo experience with a lovely bitch few years back, I couldn't stop thinking about how she licked me out and made me cum. I overcame my guilt and shame and just accepted that it's part of me and it will never go away. Doesn't mean I don't have human relationships but zoo relationships are much better for me.

I didn't really understand what I was feeling when I was younger and for a while felt guilt because I was from a religious family. Even the simple act of masturbation brought a feeling of guilt. After about 3-4 years of the shame and guilt, I noticed the attraction wasn't going anywhere and accepted it as part of me.

It felt very natural for me, I knew I was bisexual and I had come to terms with that a few years before, so I was somewhat experienced in learning to explore and accept my sexuality beforehand

For me it started way back in 1998 i was young at the time maybe to young so say here, so there was no flood of information i barly understood the concept of gay.
As i said in many post i had help from my older brother , i got into zoo with a simple conversation, ee were talking about me loving sucking and he just told me i love it right? Well our doggo who i love he is also a boy and he could use a blowjob. When he told me it felt like ye i should give him one, it might be my messed up mind but i felt nothing like shame or wieredness it just felt natural , and our boy got his first bj and there was no stopping from there.
My brothers attitude and well leta be honest grooming helped me not having shame and guilt about the things we did. I know a lot of pplnfrown when they hear this but i really dont care 😃.
I know a lot of zoos dont have anyone to talk to to get advice from and they feel alone this forum helps ppl realize they are not alone in this , and this is a good thing.

Back