How could i have sex with a horse?

TPHorsey

Lurker
I’ve been a zoo for a while now but haven’t really spoke. about it much, i’ve always wanted to fuck a horse but i don’t keep them and it’s very unlikely that i ever will. i have very distant family that have one but we don’t speak much and even if we did i doubt they’d let me. what could i do?

I’ve been a zoo for a while now but haven’t really spoke. about it much, i’ve always wanted to fuck a horse but i don’t keep them and it’s very unlikely that i ever will. i have very distant family that have one but we don’t speak much and even if we did i doubt they’d let me. what could i do?

Hi, I fully understand your desire for intimacy with a horse.
First of all, I'd like to tell you: it's not just about sex. Sex is just the icing on the cake.
The rest is relationship, care and work. It takes most of your time.

When I realized that I was attracted to horses, I wanted to spend time with horses in any way I could.
I visited stables/farms nearby and asked if I could help with the horses. It is best if you know someone who owns a horse.
The first place where I could finally be with horses belonged to my father's friend.
I know it's not possible for you in family, but try other horse owners.

I would normally break it down into:
1) I visit a horse/s that I do not own, with the owner's consent.
2) I own a horse/s but stabled in a rented stable.
3) I have my own horse/s on my own land.

I started with point 1.) but I know I want point 3.)

Definitely learn, observe in the field in contact with horses. Gain confidence around horses.
And finally again: a lot of patience, it's not just about sex.
Of course, I totally understand that you will want sex and go for it if you meet a being who wants sex with you.

Keep the Dumpster Fire in the Dumpster Fire
Hi, I fully understand your desire for intimacy with a horse.
First of all, I'd like to tell you: it's not just about sex. Sex is just the icing on the cake.
The rest is relationship, care and work. It takes most of your time.

When I realized that I was attracted to horses, I wanted to spend time with horses in any way I could.
I visited stables/farms nearby and asked if I could help with the horses. It is best if you know someone who owns a horse.
The first place where I could finally be with horses belonged to my father's friend.
I know it's not possible for you in family, but try other horse owners.

I would normally break it down into:
1) I visit a horse/s that I do not own, with the owner's consent.
2) I own a horse/s but stabled in a rented stable.
3) I have my own horse/s on my own land.

I started with point 1.) but I know I want point 3.)

Definitely learn, observe in the field in contact with horses. Gain confidence around horses.
And finally again: a lot of patience, it's not just about sex.
Of course, I totally understand that you will want sex and go for it if you meet a being who wants sex with you.

You're wasting your time. This one makes it quite clear that the only interest he has is "let me fuck a horse". Forget dealing with the effort involved in taking care of them, forget having to know anything about them so that neither he nor the horse is harmed, forget the grunt-work involved in just keeping them from killing themselves, forget the price of both getting and maintaining them, forget the inconvenient/gross parts like walking them through a colic, or even having to put them down because it's not fixable, forget about the hours of work every day to keep them from getting sick our outright dying, forget shoveling shit or feeding, forget any of the "icky parts" that go with the reality of a horse being something other than a fuck-toy - Just let me fuck a horse so I can show off my "achievement badge"!

You're wasting your time. This one makes it quite clear that the only interest he has is "let me fuck a horse". Forget dealing with the effort involved in taking care of them, forget having to know anything about them so that neither he nor the horse is harmed, forget the grunt-work involved in just keeping them from killing themselves, forget the price of both getting and maintaining them, forget the inconvenient/gross parts like walking them through a colic, or even having to put them down because it's not fixable, forget about the hours of work every day to keep them from getting sick our outright dying, forget shoveling shit or feeding, forget any of the "icky parts" that go with the reality of a horse being something other than a fuck-toy - Just let me fuck a horse so I can show off my "achievement badge"!
Ok, I admit you may be right, but I wouldn't judge him so hard. In my first phase of getting to know horses, there was also a strong sexual desire. This does not mean that he is not able and willing to change his life for horses and get a friendly and romantic feelings and actions towards horses.

you seem angry, all i did was ask a question :/

Keep the Dumpster Fire in the Dumpster Fire
you seem angry, all i did was ask a question :/
Love how you snowflakes always head straight for "you must be angry" or "who hurt you" when you get a response that isn't the one you want. Quite comical, actually...

Love how you snowflakes always head straight for "you must be angry" or "who hurt you" when you get a response that isn't the one you want. Quite comical, actually...
what the fuck is your problem? i ask a question and now you’re calling me a snowflake??

However I'll respond with... Sex is only the peak. The icing on the cake of it. However if you love horses beyond sexual desires you should find ways to understand as well as bond with them.

I use to be just like you not to long ago...driving around trying to find horses I could potentially fence hop to go see which by the way. No matter how strong your desires are DON'T fence hop it's way to dangerous not only getting identified but also might catch a bullet and these owners really love there horses and its just not safe. Aside from that,

Do what I'm doing, i'm volunteering at a stable at the moment that gives trail rides...you get to stare at them and yes as fun as it be to fuck one of them I'm actually not their to try and bang a horse. It's actually nice in other ways like being around them. Getting to connect with them and see how they live and act. Reading there body language even. If you don't have any horse sense or you've never been around a horse I'd strongly suggest volunteering at a local stable just to get the experience of being around them and know what to do and not to do because there dangerous. Maybe after some time you'll meet a friend their or maybe buy a horse for cheap and can board it their.

Back