How are you feeling at the moment?

A little tired but I'm happy .... I'm about to go out to the park with my loves ... it's a beautiful day ...:)

I invited two dear friends to dinner ... I'm a little anxious ... I hope you like what I cooked ...
And I hope my boys are calm ....

Apprehensive. I got a really great job that is a huge opportunity for me but I'm fearful I am or will screw it up. I am giving it as much as I can but I feel my habit of forgetting small details will be my down fall.

Sad that I haven't seen my mule in over 3 months, but happy that the New York Islanders beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 2-1 in game one.

I think I have a cold and bad indijestion? I haven't been getting good sleep lately so that sucks. I spent the day just cuddling with my girl and it was the best thing ever. Holding her, falling asleep, and then waking up still holding her. So I do feel a bit better and a little less ill. Luckily I am going to see some doctors and hopefully, it's just a cold or something goofy.

exhausted and tired due to my hayfever. maybe the vaccination yesterday is mingling in, too, don't think so, though. Never had any problems with vaccinations.

Back