How are you feeling at the moment?

Excited! I leave on a business trip in a few hours ^_^

I'm feeling quite melancholic today. I shall be moving away in a couple of months and the situation at home isn't ideal. The idea of leaving things behind without things being fixed makes me uncomfortable.
Self-care isn't selfish. Take care of your needs (y)
Good luck!

Also exhausted over here. Last night I literally didn't sleep a wink because of stress/loud thoughts and I only had 5 hours sleep or so the night before that. 5 hours of sleep has l lasted me about 35 hours. I am so ready for bed lol

Also exhausted over here. Last night I literally didn't sleep a wink because of stress/loud thoughts and I only had 5 hours sleep or so the night before that. 5 hours of sleep has l lasted me about 35 hours. I am so ready for bed lol
I hope you get a good and well deserved rest then :)

Like I wanna make love...be someone's excitement for freakin once. But I got lightning bugs and fog in the valley so I guess I'll smoke a bowl and enjoy the evening.

What's annoyed you?

And now I'm feeling curious.
My higher ups. They got involved in something where they shouldn't have and after we explicitly agreed they wouldn't.
And as usual, that involvment didn't make anything better or smoother, it made it arguably worse.

Back