Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

No one can beat my nimfo golden retriever gal so it’s dogs for me😊
Goldens are the winner I agree

Ya know I loved my dog cause well she's a dog. But I have 3 horses as well. A mini pony and 2 standard flavor horses someone left on my property. A few years ago they had some insect deal going on with their junk and I had to put this antibiotic on it twice a day. There's something about stroking a 2 foot penis that's just unique.

Both are excellent sexual partners.
But his bodies and genitals are differents.
The shape and size are superior in horses.
And functionality, anatomy and duration are also different.
Horse is bigger, stronger the sensation and pleasure, but he lasts 1 min effective.
Dog is more manageable, adaptable to our size, progressive growth of penis and its superior durability is 10 to 15 min.

Who is better? Both aremagnificent in their own way.

Personally, i preffer horses, also they have always excited me more physically.

To be entirely frank, while the massive size of horses is hot - in most videos of women getting fucked and creampied by actual horses the woman is clearly in pain.

For mini-horses that's not the often the case, but actual horses are fucking massive, and their flares only get larger.

I imagine that those girls who train with horse-sized dildos might be able to take on a full-sized horse, or a great dane/irish wolf hound's knot - but most women have not trained their vaginas to accommodate dicks/knots/flares of that size.

To be entirely frank, while the massive size of horses is hot - in most videos of women getting fucked and creampied by actual horses the woman is clearly in pain.

For mini-horses that's not the often the case, but actual horses are fucking massive, and their flares only get larger.

I imagine that those girls who train with horse-sized dildos might be able to take on a full-sized horse, or a great dane/irish wolf hound's knot - but most women have not trained their vaginas to accommodate dicks/knots/flares of that size.
I'm new (sorry😪): what's a flare?

Kinda hard to decide. I'm a huge fan of being bred but not so much a fan of actually getting fucked. It's alright but I have very limited experience with it. I'd probably take a dog first since it's more manageable and a very pleasurable breeding experience.

Well, dog cocks are not only more fuckable, but absolutely the yummiest and most enjoyable when sucked. Aesthetically a horse penis is kinda hot however when you have a huge dog cock in front of your eyes out of its sheath, you won't be able to think of any other type of dick ever again.

Back