Horses or dogs which do you prefer?

The fantasy of seeing a woman being mounted and bred by a horse is massive. But everything I've seen/heard is that dog's actually can make amazing lovers for women, whereas horses are a quick violent pump and dump. :(

Horses make me feel things deep in my core that just... make me tingle. Dogs though... the fact that I might actually be able to take one of those without being torn in half... definitely tips the balance.

Tell me about it. My first job, as a teenager, was at some stables. I took my fair share of kicks, bites, being stepped on, rolled in the river, and even a horse dying WHILE I was riding it. No shit. It had a heart attack. At a canter. Horse’s name was actually “Heart”.
But...I also got to see, touch, ride, and help care for 65 wonderful, and not so wonderful horses.
Also got to see a lot of horse cocks, got to touch several, and managed to get fucked in a stall while I was stroking one.

Good times.
Getting fucked while stroking a massive horse cock? You are my hero! LOL That is fucking HOT! I was a stable boy at a quarter horse racing stable where most of the horses there were studs. As we know when a stud gets board, he would jack his cock and flare that head. I learned to coax their cock out of its sheath by first playing with their balls and DAMN ARE THEY BIG and SEXY! Very erotic! I could get them hard as a rock with that huge flared head. I didn't have enough knowledge of sex yet to know how to stroke their cocks to a massive cum shower. I'd hope to have another shot at that one day.

I know someone who lets their horse, a full grown stallion, in the house. Can you imagine how much space he takes up on the bed? My collie, Smoke, just can't take my weight and he looks silly wearing a saddle.

Both have their merits. Both are wonderful to have in your company. I suppose I am not taking this question very seriously. We have a lovely pony and our boys, they are neither pets or just animals, they are our companions.

I wouldn't mind trying with a horse, but I'm a bit scared. Plus I prefer dogs cause my favorite thing is to share greedy kisses together. I'm not sur putting your tongue in a horse mouth would a good idea!

As much as I love dogs(mine especially) I wouldn’t let them top me whenever they wanted. But if I had a stud, you bet he could take me whenever he wanted

Well a horse is amazing … their very big ofcourse … but they are not easy to get to for the common girl with no rich parents … so a dog is a whole other story … they are almost always around and can get in bed with you 😏 so I’d say dogs for me

Back