Horse rack just made for horse-lovers

LeartNAFO

Tourist
When I saw this photo I was really amazed and at the same time I absolutely loved it - It looks like that its from the movie Coming of Sin (1978) back then it was probably not so taboo to make productions or talk about zoophilia.
Just imagine if there would be companies making such things to get the full horse expierence - fascinating :)

I am convinced that these horse fuck racks can only be made in private, discrete areas by people who have the knowledge and the implementation is probably very difficult considering that it takes several kilos of steel or other material to create the perfect stature.
In addition, it has to withstand the weight of the stallion and of course must not move, otherwise it will tip over and the woman could be injured.

Im sure that every horse-lovers heart rises when she sees something like this.

Whats your opinion have you ever witness such things in real life?

Attachments

• 31389.jpg
    31389.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 112
  • p18789564_p_v8_aa.jpg
    p18789564_p_v8_aa.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 1248.jpg
    1248.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 112
Whats your opinion have you ever witness such things in real life?
You do not see these, because it is a sure way of killing yourself.
Without the ability to adjust your position, one wrong thrust from an animal 5 times you weight is going to drill a hole through your internals and you die.
This device is a dumb idea.

You do not see these, because it is a sure way of killing yourself.
Without the ability to adjust your position, one wrong thrust from an animal 5 times you weight is going to drill a hole through your internals and you die.
This device is a dumb idea.
Thank you for clarification. Actually i was also not sure if its that safe just that there is the thought of these to use with horses.

Having this on your farm is physical proof and can get you in trouble.. so maybe a variety that can be quickly assembled/dissembled into non-suspicious parts?

Having this on your farm is physical proof and can get you in trouble.. so maybe a variety that can be quickly assembled/dissembled into non-suspicious parts?
it's not proof of anything... breeding dummies are a normal thing used for semen collection. is it a really dumb idea to use in the way op describes? absolutely.

Back