Horse Cum Myth or Fact

there's so many cultures with weird beliefs like eating certain animal parts increasing virility or helping with common cold or whatever that i wouldn't be that surprised if "shots spiked with equine semen" were a thing somewhere...

there's so many cultures with weird beliefs like eating certain animal parts increasing virility or helping with common cold or whatever that i wouldn't be that surprised if "shots spiked with equine semen" were a thing somewhere...
They actually are. The trend apparently started picking up in SE Asian nations about 8-10 years back, and has spread to the point that there was, at least for a while, a bar in L.A. that was serving such drinks. Dunno if it lasted very long, but for at least a while, it was possible to get a <insert one of a list of several critters>-jizz cocktail.

They actually are. The trend apparently started picking up in SE Asian nations about 8-10 years back, and has spread to the point that there was, at least for a while, a bar in L.A. that was serving such drinks. Dunno if it lasted very long, but for at least a while, it was possible to get a <insert one of a list of several critters>-jizz cocktail.
what a surprise it's from asia..
Well, at least you're honest. Props for that. Doesn't change the fact that I despise stupid people. They should have to wear signs...
calling themselves "femboy furry" with that awful :3 wannabe emoji isn't enough of a sign? i'm semi-amazed his/her/it's profile pic is not a face shot.

what a surprise it's from asia..

calling themselves "femboy furry" with that awful :3 wannabe emoji isn't enough of a sign? i'm semi-amazed his/her/it's profile pic is not a face shot.
I was referencing the old Bill Engvall routine - "Here's your sign..." :)

I heard a story that you can drink horse semen in some places in new zealand. I doubt very much that there is any health benefits from it. I would think unless you have an allergy, it wont be dangerous.

The more you know haha

Back