hi people

IrinaBlack

Tourist
Hello again, hello newcomers, I have been on the forum for a relatively long time, I will say that there are several positive moments from the life of the forum and negative ones, I will be glad to communicate with good people, I will remind you that I am from Ukraine, I am 27 years old, my name is Irina,I have a little experience, I will wait for active communication

Hello again, hello newcomers, I have been on the forum for a relatively long time, I will say that there are several positive moments from the life of the forum and negative ones, I will be glad to communicate with good people, I will remind you that I am from Ukraine, I am 27 years old, my name is Irina,I have a little experience, I will wait for active communication
Hello Irina--I pray for Ukraine and it's people!!

Hi Irina- I wanted to say welcome, glad you're here, and i hope you have a great time. Glad you're back, rather!

How are things, are you safe in Ukraine? I keep it and its people in my thoughts. I hope life returns to some semblance of normal for you soon. Please stay safe and may the gods protect you.

Слава Україні!

Back