Hi I’m new, from South west uk.

Hi, I’m fairly new here but been into zoo for a LONG time. Since 15/16 years old.

I’m a male k9 owner from Cornwall. Never actually done anything with a dog as I just love watching females and male dogs. I’ve never watched in real life and I really want to. I think it would be the hottest thing ever.

I want to meet a female or couple in the southwest uk to explore this curiosity of mine. I have a whippet with his nuts full of cum!

Give me a message, I’m a friendly guy and love to chat. 27yo.

Would also love to hear anyones stories of meeting up with people on here, it seems like it never actually happens!

Hi, I’m fairly new here but been into zoo for a LONG time. Since 15/16 years old.

I’m a male k9 owner from Cornwall. Never actually done anything with a dog as I just love watching females and male dogs. I’ve never watched in real life and I really want to. I think it would be the hottest thing ever.

I want to meet a female or couple in the southwest uk to explore this curiosity of mine. I have a whippet with his nuts full of cum!

Would also love to hear anyones stories of meeting up with people on here, it seems like it never actually happens!
Hi, would love to DM and chat, been looking for anyone local that’s also into zoo and found you!

22yo Cornwall

Hi mate! Me and my girlfriend want to meet a dog owner since a long time! She really can’t wait to progress from dildos to a real dog cock inside her. We would love to meet and have her mounted by your dog. Wanna have a private chat about it?

Back