Hi from Czech Republic!

brno33

Lurker
Hi all!

I am 33 years old man and I am into zoo from my 13-14 years. I have experiences with male dogs and one female (I lost my virginity with her at the times, before a girl). I was thinking about this "coming out" for a few years and it seems I finally got the courage.

I am looking forward with talking to someone with same desires and loves. I love all animals (not sexually, but some of them even sexually) and I hate everyone who hurts them in any way. We are one species!

I would be happy to meet someone with understanding of me and my soul. That's why I am here.

Have all a beautiful day and take care!

Hi, welcome and enjoy the forum, I hope you'll find just what you're looking for.

Hi all!

I am 33 years old man and I am into zoo from my 13-14 years. I have experiences with male dogs and one female (I lost my virginity with her at the times, before a girl). I was thinking about this "coming out" for a few years and it seems I finally got the courage.

I am looking forward with talking to someone with same desires and loves. I love all animals (not sexually, but some of them even sexually) and I hate everyone who hurts them in any way. We are one species!

I would be happy to meet someone with understanding of me and my soul. That's why I am here.

Have all a beautiful day and take care!
Text me please

Back