Hi Forum

Belka83

Tourist
Hello everyone,I would like to remind you about myself once again,the newcomers also have a big hello,and by the way,my name is Larisa,if anyone is interested in personal messages,I can say my last name,I'm looking for friends,gender,country and nationality does not matter,I'm a simple woman and I work as a college teacher,and I'm 39 years old,I have a good experience of sex with animals behind me,I am looking for good and serious people in this direction,I kiss and hug everyone with respect Larisa

Hello everyone,I would like to remind you about myself once again,the newcomers also have a big hello,and by the way,my name is Larisa,if anyone is interested in personal messages,I can say my last name,I'm looking for friends,gender,country and nationality does not matter,I'm a simple woman and I work as a college teacher,and I'm 39 years old,I have a good experience of sex with animals behind me,I am looking for good and serious people in this direction,I kiss and hug everyone with respect Larisa
Hello Larisa, hope you are safe with everything going on in Ukraine. Hope you are ok with me following you and maybe we will get a chance to dm.

Also, while we have a few more posts to go I think (I lost count which is embarrassing I used to teach math) we'd love to chat whenever your available!

Welcome lady😘

Hi Belka. Thanks for the introduction ! It's been awhile since I've been on the forum so I consider myself kinda new. Always open for a chat.

I would like to chat with you if you are happy with it as I like chatting to new people @Belka83

Hey nice to meet you. Ill dm you today. You seem nice. Please feel free to follow me back.

I am married to a Ukrainian woman, 38. She has a small dog, Russian terrier, female. I motice that when she goes on her knees to suck me off the little dog goes behind her and licks her. I have made jokes about it in a playful way but she never takes the bait. I get the idea she is into beast but too ashamed to admit it. She has a huge fisting fantasy but we just cant get it right... I have big hands.... I have a fantasy of gaping her wide and having the dog lick her pussy deep inside. I want to know, how common is bestiality in ukraine? Anyone have any ideas about how I can get her to open up and discuss it? She has a very fat pussy and can gape quite wide. I would love to see a huge knot pull out of her. I would also love to chat with women about of the fantasies we have discussed.

I am married to a Ukrainian woman, 38. She has a small dog, Russian terrier, female. I motice that when she goes on her knees to suck me off the little dog goes behind her and licks her. I have made jokes about it in a playful way but she never takes the bait. I get the idea she is into beast but too ashamed to admit it. She has a huge fisting fantasy but we just cant get it right... I have big hands.... I have a fantasy of gaping her wide and having the dog lick her pussy deep inside. I want to know, how common is bestiality in ukraine? Anyone have any ideas about how I can get her to open up and discuss it? She has a very fat pussy and can gape quite wide. I would love to see a huge knot pull out of her. I would also love to chat with women about of the fantasies we have discussed.
Invite me over man ill make all your fantasies happen. She sounds like fun. Just get a few drinks in her and a nice black guy like me can get her to open up and let loose.

Back