Hey. New here. But not to zoo

I’ve always found animals intriguing and one of my first sexual experiences was when a dog licked me down below as I was already playing with myself. I have only told one person in my life and that’s only cus I knew he liked it first. I want to meet people that will help me feel safe in this part of my life. I’m sick of hiding it. I want to own my very own good boy again some day.. my last dog passed away in 2017 and life’s been wild since. God I miss him!

Anyway. Nice to be here. I live in the USA. Spokane, Washington area!

welcome here and i am sorry for ur loss

if u wanna vent about ur loss that would be a good place and many nice people reading and understanding u:

u should look around and just ask if u have trouble to find stuff - enjoy ur time here

I’ve always found animals intriguing and one of my first sexual experiences was when a dog licked me down below as I was already playing with myself. I have only told one person in my life and that’s only cus I knew he liked it first. I want to meet people that will help me feel safe in this part of my life. I’m sick of hiding it. I want to own my very own good boy again some day.. my last dog passed away in 2017 and life’s been wild since. God I miss him!

Its not just you dude. Id say most of all of us hid our true identity from people in our lives cause it just is that dangerous. A lot of us have seen horrible things done to our kind and the bad apples that run our culture through the mud. I do hope for a brighter future but for now the best thing we can do is stick together and love our companions with our whole hearts.

I am sorry to hear of your loss and hope that you find someone new in your life. Many of us are still trying to find that little bit of love to keep us going. Enjoy your time here and feel free to reach out if your looking for someone to talk to.

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, though. The place is a snakepit. Saturday Night singles skills required. But still, glad you found us.😉

Welcome here love. Glad you joined.
This is a ‘safe-place’ for likeminded.
no need to hide.
Keep up with the rules and feel free to be yourself

Hope you’ll have a new furry friend soon. 😘

Welcome--I hope you find your doggie bliss

Welcum to ZV! I hope you get to make friends and have more experiences again.

welcome:)

Welcome! I also really like this community because it does not tolerate abuse. Only consentual stuff and everyone loves their animals.

Welcome - I hope you find lots of encouragement to pursue your zoo desires here!

Welcome! I also really like this community because it does not tolerate abuse. Only consentual stuff and everyone loves their animals.
I’ve noticed how loving people are with their pets. I’m so happy it’s a safe place for us that know how to communicate with our pets and know they are enjoying themselves.

Back