HELP Simulating a Mare Pussy/Vulva

Sharing the final set of sneak peak images here! We will be sponsoring ZV soon so be sure to check the side ads (turn them on if you have ad blocker) once we go live! Mare is officially ready for release though over the next few weeks - just finishing up on canine!

View attachment 470309View attachment 470310View attachment 470311View attachment 470312View attachment 470313
For reference, the finger spread photo is her pussy internals and other photo is the entrance to her anus (the canal changes direction/size throughout - based on veterinary lecture diagrams to ensure the most anatomically correct internal structures ((scaled down into fleshlight form of course)))
Hot. Well, I can't wait to buy one from you. The toy you made here looks very good to dive right into.

Hot. Well, I can't wait to buy one from you. The toy you made here looks very good to dive right into.
That is one good looking sex toy. Just looking at it got my penis engorged to a stiff boner. I also love the tail it adds an even more realistic touch. I would love to buy one from you! I can’t wait to get my dick inside that gorgeous mare vulva and vagina and pump my sperm deep inside.

Little update for anyone who has been following our project... The launch will still take place this weekend but our mica pigment supplier has just announced they are going on holiday until December 15th which is fun 🙃 So we will accept a small batch of orders to start with as we do have pigment in house / in stock (but it depends how quickly we get through it with custom orders of course) but as soon as she gets back we will be open 24/7 with no restrictions! This will be the only time we ever restrict orders - apologies in advance!!

Little update for anyone who has been following our project... The launch will still take place this weekend but our mica pigment supplier has just announced they are going on holiday until December 15th which is fun 🙃 So we will accept a small batch of orders to start with as we do have pigment in house / in stock (but it depends how quickly we get through it with custom orders of course) but as soon as she gets back we will be open 24/7 with no restrictions! This will be the only time we ever restrict orders - apologies in advance!!
That's awesome to know. I'm looking forward to it.

After a handful of hosting complications... the mare model is officially up for grabs :devilish: we've got some other models coming early next week as well - already started developing another mare toy which is the full rump with the addition of breasts
It should/will be interesting to see how this toy looks as well as it's potential functionality. May I assume that if it's a scale model of a mare's rump it will be a dual hole toy too? Anal isn't my thing but 'realism' is. I don't understand so many men focus on anal when there's a 'perfect' vulva/vagina to be embraced. I suppose I'm just too narrowly focused and 'straight'...

Last edited:
Im sorry but considering the ease of acquiring an equine AV is this not already a solved problem: Fuck a phantom? maybe mount it to a rocking horse if you want to get really crazy or are exceptionally lazy
Maybe close enough for a horse but are people penis' pickier perhaps? Or is it a matter of esthetics as the ask was about the Vulva too? I do know on etsy you can order MLP plushies that offer the option of additional openings for those male masturbatory tube things.

I feel as though I'm missing something here.

Back