HELP Simulating a Mare Pussy/Vulva

Hey thank you for your input regarding silicone firmness!
I meant to send this reply days sooner but kept getting sidetracked; anyways, it sounds like you guys definitely know what you're doing!
So if I may make another suggestion... this might strain the limits of practicality, but think you could try casting an inner ring of significantly firmer silicone inside the softer donut? It'd probably be tricky to figure out and pull off, because you'd need to find a way to suspend that firmer ring in place within the anus while casting the rest of the toy, but if you can manage it, you end up with a tailhole that's soft and squishy but still very snug!

This is just a friendly suggestion by the way; I will understand perfectly if this idea exceeds the limits of practicality. c:

And since I am horrible at explaining things, here's a general example I threw together in a few seconds, of the sorta ring-inside-donut structure I'm talking about:

bfeaa5d8266144fee1cb9e48c9c14a4c.gif

Actually for someone looking to market an ideal/realistic mare toy there is one that it's designer/inventor went dark a great many years ago. I posted a picture and information on it here:
And Here:

I would seriously like to see someone else produce this item. Note that the interior of the canal is SMOOTH like an actual mare is!

I meant to send this reply days sooner but kept getting sidetracked; anyways, it sounds like you guys definitely know what you're doing!
So if I may make another suggestion... this might strain the limits of practicality, but think you could try casting an inner ring of significantly firmer silicone inside the softer donut? It'd probably be tricky to figure out and pull off, because you'd need to find a way to suspend that firmer ring in place within the anus while casting the rest of the toy, but if you can manage it, you end up with a tailhole that's soft and squishy but still very snug!

This is just a friendly suggestion by the way; I will understand perfectly if this idea exceeds the limits of practicality. c:

And since I am horrible at explaining things, here's a general example I threw together in a few seconds, of the sorta ring-inside-donut structure I'm talking about:

bfeaa5d8266144fee1cb9e48c9c14a4c.gif

Hey - thank you for your suggestion! Everything you have explained makes total sense don't worry and I appreciate the visual reference to further understand what you are looking for! :love:

Regarding practicality - it's honestly really possible and I think this would totally add to the realism of a tense hole as you start to penetrate it! To put it bluntly, the reason why we probably won't be incorporating this is solely down to production time and cost for the end consumer. In order to make sure the inner ring is encapsulated in the correct position and doesn't slip amongst the uncured silicone we would be looking at adding a couple of hours onto the production (curing) time which will essentially clock up the price as the mould will be out of action for longer.

This isn't to say we couldn't offer fully custom interior muscles such as this one to further mimic tension within the anus as you penetrate it - it's just not gonna be pretty for you guys cost wise.

We are honestly open to whatever suggestions you guys have though - we have recently just incorporated a tail component (real hair) which will be fully custom to colour, style .etc. - anything else like that we are all ears!!

Hey - thank you for your suggestion!

Danke for the reply, and glad my input was helpful! And ja, that makes complete sense when it comes to mass-production, but if you do eventually offer it as a custom option... even if it was twice the base price, I'd still personally go for it. ♥

Looking forward to seeing how these toys turn out!

Danke for the reply, and glad my input was helpful! And ja, that makes complete sense when it comes to mass-production, but if you do eventually offer it as a custom option... even if it was twice the base price, I'd still personally go for it. ♥

Looking forward to seeing how these toys turn out!

Once everything is in full swing we will reach out to you to discuss an even more custom option from the main option we plan to offer! There won't be any pressure to upgrade but we will be transparent on costs/production time increase .etc.

I’m sure this has already been posted somewhere but I’m looking for the best possible toy I can find that simulates breeding with a mare.
In my last order from Exotic erotics I mentioned in an email to them they should try out some mare toys, and they responded that they were actually working on one already. No idea when that'll debut but I'm sure it'll be ~quite realistic~

I can confirm a canine model is in the works as well! We are going to be investing heavily into testing before we release these models to the public so we can ensure that the end product is perfect!

We're also including a tail component on our models so you can fully customize the hair colour and style .e.g. natural colours, braids, gradient fade dye .etc.
Great idea! I miss having a tail to hold on to !

Once everything is in full swing we will reach out to you to discuss an even more custom option from the main option we plan to offer! There won't be any pressure to upgrade but we will be transparent on costs/production time increase .etc.
Will there be a seal like A-M has with there newer models? Also I think a warning sould be one the website regarding stretch damage… acedently ripped a A-M toy not really understanding how stretchy it was…

Will there be a seal like A-M has with there newer models? Also I think a warning sould be one the website regarding stretch damage… acedently ripped a A-M toy not really understanding how stretchy it was…

We're not actually familiar with A-M's products so I am not sure what 'seal' you are referring to? We're all ears to suggestions though! We've been working with silicone for years so we will only be using silicone that is reliable enough to avoid tearing as much as possible whilst also providing the most realistic skin-feel texture as possible ;) But yes I totally agree.. a disclaimer is needed 1000% purely because some people will be rougher with their mare than others! Totally understandable of course :devilish:🐎

do you already have a site we can visit or how does buying and getting updates work? am new to the site :)
So we do have a site but we are currently moving over to a different host - will make this available as soon as we are officially 'live'. We don't want to directly advertise for free so this will eventually be accessible through the ads here on zooville as we will be supporting the community and site maintenance.

In regards to updates, we are actually working on a canine model at the moment that will incorporate real hair to surround the anus/vulva to achieve maximum realism. We won't share model updates here for that though because this thread if mare focused. The mare model you have seen on this thread will be a physical product in the next couple of weeks so I will keep you posted here!

I have several security add-on for my primary browser which is Firefox. I get tired of all the solicitations and spam. I recommend you post a link to your products/website here in a post as I will certainly have a look. Thanks!
We will definitely share the website URL as soon as we start sponsoring zooville - feels a bit wrong to start advertising for free when I have promised ZT that we will be a sponsor 🐎 :giggle:

For everyone who was interested in the product we are developing - I am just sharing a quick preview of one of the test pours we did last night 🐎 :sneaky: This is just the frontal component (+ tail) but the product is fully functional now the main body and further internal canals have been attached!

Next update you'll have from us will be once we sponsor ZV and gain access to the ad space! Feel free to share feedback though in the mean time!

Attachments

• c99L3gP.jpg
    c99L3gP.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 196
For everyone who was interested in the product we are developing - I am just sharing a quick preview of one of the test pours we did last night 🐎 :sneaky: This is just the frontal component (+ tail) but the product is fully functional now the main body and further internal canals have been attached!

Next update you'll have from us will be once we sponsor ZV and gain access to the ad space! Feel free to share feedback though in the mean time!
she looks beautiful, the pussy looks perfect. I am wondering how tight the anal entrance will be, as a real mare is pretty tight only at the front before opening up quite a bit. Does the anal entrance narrow and then get looser?

she looks beautiful, the pussy looks perfect. I am wondering how tight the anal entrance will be, as a real mare is pretty tight only at the front before opening up quite a bit. Does the anal entrance narrow and then get looser?
We will provide full dimension spec once this is available for purchase but in short - yes! The entrance is tight and narrow but opens up as you venture inside her. There are areas within the internal canal that narrow before your head enters another chamber - later opening up wide again :giggle: The instances where new chambers start are based on anthropometrics to cater to various dick sizes - inclusive experience for everyone basically!

There are areas within the internal canal that narrow before your head enters another chamber - later opening up wide again :giggle: The instances where new chambers start are based on anthropometrics to cater to various dick sizes - inclusive experience for everyone basically!
Sounds like this toy is leaning more toward "made to feel good" than "made to feel realistic" after all?

Sounds like this toy is leaning more toward "made to feel good" than "made to feel realistic" after all?
We'll share a side profile of the internals soon but to be honest I think it's a good mix of realistic and feel good - when you see the internals you will see they are more anatomically correct rather than traditional fleshlight textures where there are random bumps all over the place

Keen :) - would be awesome to see some rump on it in the vain of hip onaholes though!

We will provide full dimension spec once this is available for purchase but in short - yes! The entrance is tight and narrow but opens up as you venture inside her. There are areas within the internal canal that narrow before your head enters another chamber - later opening up wide again :giggle: The instances where new chambers start are based on anthropometrics to cater to various dick sizes - inclusive experience for everyone basically!
Sounds fantastic. If you need anyone to test your product, for uh, scientific purposes only you understand ;), I'm your guy!!

Sharing the final set of sneak peak images here! We will be sponsoring ZV soon so be sure to check the side ads (turn them on if you have ad blocker) once we go live! Mare is officially ready for release though over the next few weeks - just finishing up on canine!

20230906_004230.jpg20230906_004339.jpg20230906_004152.jpg004247bc-9acf-4cd6-a026-893c5973b6ebphoto.jpg1154cc21-4ed6-4fd5-979b-0480e5a23f27photo.jpeg
For reference, the finger spread photo is her pussy internals and other photo is the entrance to her anus (the canal changes direction/size throughout - based on veterinary lecture diagrams to ensure the most anatomically correct internal structures ((scaled down into fleshlight form of course)))

Sharing the final set of sneak peak images here! We will be sponsoring ZV soon so be sure to check the side ads (turn them on if you have ad blocker) once we go live! Mare is officially ready for release though over the next few weeks - just finishing up on canine!

View attachment 470309View attachment 470310View attachment 470311View attachment 470312View attachment 470313
For reference, the finger spread photo is her pussy internals and other photo is the entrance to her anus (the canal changes direction/size throughout - based on veterinary lecture diagrams to ensure the most anatomically correct internal structures ((scaled down into fleshlight form of course)))
Perfect!

I’m excited to try it out. 😍

Commenting to remind myself to check back in on this (and hopefully a canine one in the future). Bad dragon is more like bad quality and american meat has dropped the ball big time, so markets wide open for you to swoop in
need a new reminder lol
i know of a great place for canine ones if they are still open

Back