HELP Simulating a Mare Pussy/Vulva

J

Justastudstallion

Hey all

I’m sure this has already been posted somewhere but I’m looking for the best possible toy I can find that simulates breeding with a mare.

I’ve never been with a mare, even though I’ve always wanted to since I was young.

I need help finding the closest possible thing so I can atleast get my toes wet and experience something close.

What do you guys recommend?

How is the Bad Dragon Mary?

American meat seems to always be sold out sadly

Hey all

I’m sure this has already been posted somewhere but I’m looking for the best possible toy I can find that simulates breeding with a mare.

I’ve never been with a mare, even though I’ve always wanted to since I was young.

I need help finding the closest possible thing so I can atleast get my toes wet and experience something close.

Here's a tip I can offer you as far as American Meat goes: contact them directly and ask if they have any mistakes or errors that they would sell you. I did this multiple times and got several mare and female k9 toys for a great price that had very minor issues. A small spot of color here or there, bubbles or a tiny rip in the silicone, very minor things. Obviously just be very polite and you might just get an awesome deal.
Let me know if this helps in any way.
Also, I love their stuff and I promise they feel the same regardless.😁

Here's a tip I can offer you as far as American Meat goes: contact them directly and ask if they have any mistakes or errors that they would sell you. I did this multiple times and got several mare and female k9 toys for a great price that had very minor issues. A small spot of color here or there, bubbles or a tiny rip in the silicone, very minor things. Obviously just be very polite and you might just get an awesome deal.
Great tip thank you!

If you decide to try it please let me know how it works for you.
Will do!

I have no experience to compare it to just yet but I’m hoping it’s as close as it gets

I’ll be emailing them directly today to see if I can snag one or two

Hey all

We are currently developing a mare toy at the moment - will be available soon 🐎Mare Pussy.png

Won't be available for a few weeks but we will be a sponsor here on zooville around August time so you will be able to check out the product range then! 🐎 🐶
Commenting to remind myself to check back in on this (and hopefully a canine one in the future). Bad dragon is more like bad quality and american meat has dropped the ball big time, so markets wide open for you to swoop in

Commenting to remind myself to check back in on this (and hopefully a canine one in the future). Bad dragon is more like bad quality and american meat has dropped the ball big time, so markets wide open for you to swoop in
Not that I'm trying to defend their less than stellar production speed, but I'm pretty sure that American Meat is a 2 to 3 person operation, or they used to be anyway.

We are currently developing a mare toy at the moment - will be available soon 🐎
Is this one finally going to have a realistic tailhole this time, i.e. snug entrance and looser, smoother interior? That image looks promising in that regard! All the other silicone buttholes I've seen just have generic sextoy internals and don't even seem to attempt a realistic anal feel, and it makes me sad.

Thanks for the advice. ✌🏼❤️😎

I can confirm a canine model is in the works as well! We are going to be investing heavily into testing before we release these models to the public so we can ensure that the end product is perfect!

We're also including a tail component on our models so you can fully customize the hair colour and style .e.g. natural colours, braids, gradient fade dye .etc.

Is this one finally going to have a realistic tailhole this time, i.e. snug entrance and looser, smoother interior? That image looks promising in that regard! All the other silicone buttholes I've seen just have generic sextoy internals and don't even seem to attempt a realistic anal feel, and it makes me sad.

More images will follow soon - what you are describing though is our aim! We have a lot of testing to do first with different shore silicones (firmness) to make sure we supply the most realistic exterior as well as interior.

Internals are inspired by the vaginal canal and rectum of a mare so we hope it doesn't disappoint when we come to releasing the model! We'll be doing a focus group test to start with anyways so we get some first hand feedback from members

More images will follow soon - what you are describing though is our aim! We have a lot of testing to do first with different shore silicones (firmness) to make sure we supply the most realistic exterior as well as interior.

Internals are inspired by the vaginal canal and rectum of a mare so we hope it doesn't disappoint when we come to releasing the model! We'll be doing a focus group test to start with anyways so we get some first hand feedback from members
Glad to hear someone's finally going for that realism!

Iunno if this info will be usable by/useful to you, but just in case it is, my two cents regarding firmnesses:

Silicone isn't a perfect flesh analogue and being even a little too firm can make even the slightest seams or texture-roughness feel rough and irritating. A perfect example of this is Bad Dragon penetrables vs. Weredog ones; BD's penetrables are always silky soft, while WD's are seemingly cast a bit too firm, sadly making them the least pleasurable penetrables I own despite how good WD is at dildos. I wish the companies disclosed the shore hardnesses they used, though I've heard - years ago on the old BD forum, and I cannot confirm - that Bad Dragon uses shore#2 for their penetrables.

Hey all

Get the Dual hole “Good ole mare pussy”. Also the Canem I believe it’s called dual hole mare. Both are amazing.

Attachments

• B56779FD-221E-4FB5-B7B6-689E60EC409A.png
    B56779FD-221E-4FB5-B7B6-689E60EC409A.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 437
  • 1BCCA3E0-26EA-401E-9C02-2AA2D102778E.jpeg
    1BCCA3E0-26EA-401E-9C02-2AA2D102778E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 423
Glad to hear someone's finally going for that realism!

Iunno if this info will be usable by/useful to you, but just in case it is, my two cents regarding firmnesses:

Silicone isn't a perfect flesh analogue and being even a little too firm can make even the slightest seams or texture-roughness feel rough and irritating. A perfect example of this is Bad Dragon penetrables vs. Weredog ones; BD's penetrables are always silky soft, while WD's are seemingly cast a bit too firm, sadly making them the least pleasurable penetrables I own despite how good WD is at dildos. I wish the companies disclosed the shore hardnesses they used, though I've heard - years ago on the old BD forum, and I cannot confirm - that Bad Dragon uses shore#2 for their penetrables.

Hey thank you for your input regarding silicone firmness!

Just to give you a little insight into what we have planned - we are looking to combine multiple shores throughout the toy for each body part .e.g. the handle/grip section will likely be shore 15A (a fairly medium firmness) as this won't have much function other than for holding purposes but the internal vagina sleeve, rectum sleeve, pussy lips, asshole will use a much softer shore '00-10' - '00-20' skin feel silicone (potentially a little shore 00-30 clit so it has a bit more firmness compared to the rest of the vagina so you can tell the different components apart (will 100% be more realistic if you were to go down on the mare and roll your tongue over her clit vs licking her lips/inside) :)

I have attached a chart that we will be using for reference just so everyone can understand the different firmnesses we are referring to with other comparable items!

shore firmness chart.png

Hey all

Have a look through a thread I made here if you haven't already:

One thing for me is….,although I love the shape of a mares vulva and anus and they’re intensely attractive to me, I am also just attracted to the thighs of a mare and there curves and thick booties. 🙂

When I see a mare with a thick butt and rippling muscles as she moves and I simply get a glance at those lips in between the Diamond cleft of her thighs…..I get so excited that my penis starts engorging.

Is there any way that we could make a penetrable model of a mares rump with her anus and vagina lips centered in her sexy crack? Would have to be scaled down I realize but have it be like those medium size replica silicon sex dolls only a mares sexy backside. I just love mare butts and the treasure of pleasure is in that sexy cleft. Thanks! 🙂

One thing for me is….,although I love the shape of a mares vulva and anus and they’re intensely attractive to me, I am also just attracted to the thighs of a mare and there curves and thick booties. 🙂

When I see a mare with a thick butt and rippling muscles as she moves and I simply get a glance at those lips in between the Diamond cleft of her thighs…..I get so excited that my penis starts engorging.

Is there any way that we could make a penetrable model of a mares rump with her anus and vagina lips centered in her sexy crack? Would have to be scaled down I realize but have it be like those medium size replica silicon sex dolls only a mares sexy backside. I just love mare butts and the treasure of pleasure is in that sexy cleft. Thanks! 🙂
*nods and smiles* There is no toy however that comes close to the 'real thing' of 'covering' over the back end of a mare (jenny or molly)! My miniature molly mule is beyond amazing and eye popping gorgeous, a real seductress and temptress (photos posted elsewhere)...

Sounds super exciting! Aside from their beauty and scent….I think it’s amazing how they can wink on our penises unlike what women can do and if they’re into you they lift their tails and back into you too!

I couldn’t hold back if a mare accepted me, grunted and winked on my penis with all that pent up hot fertile cum inside me…..it would erupt inside of her uncontrollably! 💦

Back