Hello new Dallas Texas gal here šŸ˜ Any texas men?

Non-owner. Hi :3! iā€™ve been using reddit trying to find a zoo experience for ages and iā€™m mad i didnā€™t just google this lol. Iā€™m real and willing to verify so pleseee if anyone is near me with an animal letā€™s make it happen. Read my bio for my ideal situation but at this point iā€™ll take anything. Please be able to host as well. IM IN DALLAS LOOKING FOR MEETUPS ONLY NO CHATTING. Sorry for the copy pasta but just wanna increase my chances of finding the one.

Iā€™m 21,black and chubby thatā€™s really me in my profile.

Not really looking to bust your bubble, but this isnt a hookup site, and the fact is finding an opportunity isnt going to happen ten minutes from whenever. Personals is a better place to look, if thats your goal. But Id recommend you spending some time getting to know this place. Read in the factbased threads, then reread. Meets are fraught with danger within this little hobby. Those who really want that are few and far between, though many of the boys think they do. Most of these people would wet their pants before getting across the Starbucks parking lot. There are a lot of folks worth knowing....take the time to do that.
Otherwise, welcome.

Non-owner. Hi :3! iā€™ve been using reddit trying to find a zoo experience for ages and iā€™m mad i didnā€™t just google this lol. Iā€™m real and willing to verify so pleseee if anyone is near me with an animal letā€™s make it happen. Read my bio for my ideal situation but at this point iā€™ll take anything. Please be able to host as well. IM IN DALLAS LOOKING FOR MEETUPS ONLY NO CHATTING. Sorry for the copy pasta but just wanna increase my chances of finding the one.

Iā€™m 21,black and chubby thatā€™s really me in my profile.
Welcome ti ZV hope you enjoy it here

Back