Hello! im Amelia and looking to make friends and like learn more about what I love

Sooo hi!! as the title says im looking for friends and people to learn from :) im still new to like talking about it like this but i think its time to explore!

so other then dogs...I love games like final fantasy and other rpgs 😁 i love music but mostly metal 🥰 im getting into anime alot atm and would love to talk about it new friends :3

see! i have a lot to offer!
Hi how's it going?

Sooo hi!! as the title says im looking for friends and people to learn from :) im still new to like talking about it like this but i think its time to explore!

so other then dogs...I love games like final fantasy and other rpgs 😁 i love music but mostly metal 🥰 im getting into anime alot atm and would love to talk about it new friends :3

Definitely a lot to offer, I'd love to chat when you're able to dm me :)

Hello! If you want to talk about anime, feel free to hmu! I know plenty and could even suggest titles, if you want

Hello! And welcome to the community Amelia! Im sure you can find plenty of friends here! And if ya want to chat im an open book! 🤗

Welcome!
Feel free to bring your gamer bod over to Fun & Games and goof around with us.

nice to meet you! you sound very cool and would love to talk to you some more. dm me and we can chat

You seem like a nice and interesting person would love to chat sometime

hey i love fantasy rpgs too!!!

You definatly sound like a gem to me. Seems like we have alot in common. Would love to message you when you can!

Back