Hello! im Amelia and looking to make friends and like learn more about what I love

Sooo hi!! as the title says im looking for friends and people to learn from :) im still new to like talking about it like this but i think its time to explore!

so other then dogs...I love games like final fantasy and other rpgs 😁 i love music but mostly metal 🥰 im getting into anime alot atm and would love to talk about it new friends :3

see! i have a lot to offer!

Sooo hi!! as the title says im looking for friends and people to learn from :) im still new to like talking about it like this but i think its time to explore!

so other then dogs...I love games like final fantasy and other rpgs 😁 i love music but mostly metal 🥰 im getting into anime alot atm and would love to talk about it new friends :3

I hope you enjoy the site and make many contacts. There is a lot of advice here too.

Welcome pm me I'd love to chat with you I like anime and music to but I prefer rap and rock, but I'm trying to get my first experience as well

Hello amelia!
I bet you will met some good people around here, also you will learn a lot about your interests (at least one of them for sure :ROFLMAO:)
Hope you have a nice time around!

Hi and welcome.
I'm a owner with experience, willing talk about anything you like.
Also into metal music.
Message me when you can

Back