Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 460 24.8%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 168 9.1%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,226 66.1%

• Total voters
Well if you aren't closely acquainted with any birds or fish, you are stuck with us lowly people.

Having been exposed to both - with gratification - anything here is better than there.

I’m not quite into anal with a horse. Too scary. I am however very curious about oral. I have an opportunity to sneak it, but it’s too risky.

I've had sex with Donkeys, (My Favorite among Equines) Shetland Ponies (These little guys are mean and love to bite you) Miniature Horses (Also like to bite but not as mean tempered as a Shetland pony) and 6 different breeds of full sized horses. IMO Full sized horses are truly too much for vaginal entry, I would think the same for anal. When they push in and get rock hard and flare inside you there is such an expansion of their size that is can rip you a little. This happened to me and it truly caused me to stop having sex with them for 3 months before I got the courage to try it again. Some breeds are larger than others and the one that ripped me was a larger breed(Tennessee Walker) but my interests here have turned to Donkeys. These smaller guys are still equipped well - they have 10 or more inches past the ring but the thickness and flare is smaller and much easier to handle.
When they are inside the feeling for me is a very full feeling with a pressure pushing outward. They gush their sperm out in a few bursts and it is maybe 4 ounces of it. Then they withdraw. Actually I do prefer sex with dogs as the feeling when they have their knot inside is incredible, the throbbing and warm flood of their sperm excites me much more than with a horse.
I only have sex in the missionary position with horses, and the horse is tied right up against the wall to prevent them from pushing too much inside by moving forward. I lay on a bale of hay with blankets on top and the horse and I are stomach to stomach. Both my sister and I only do it this way and we think it is probably the only safe way if you're going to try sex with horses. Both of us don't do anything anal so I can't tell you what that might be like.
Thanks for this detailed account. Im jealous of you and your sister to have such a relationship!

I have enjoyed my time with a number of mares over the years and delighted a few stallions to our great mutual pleasure, but as for a stallion putting that glorious thing in my ass. Nope it's not happening, I know my limits and all the stallions I've been intimate with exceed my design specifications for my back door and cargo capacity.

I have enjoyed my time with a number of mares over the years and delighted a few stallions to our great mutual pleasure, but as for a stallion putting that glorious thing in my ass. Nope it's not happening, I know my limits and all the stallions I've been intimate with exceed my design specifications for my back door and cargo capacity.
Did you fuck a stallion ass? Would love to know the details.

Did you fuck a stallion ass? Would love to know the details.
A lot cleaner than my bull, but he was still nice and warm inside. I needed a 2 step stepladder to get to my mark though. I haven't been lucky enough to try any one that was JRHNBR. He made the cutest little noises and spread his legs a bit, but never pushed back into me so I really don't know if I did a good enough job pleasing him, but I'm not a horse expert. He did drop while I was humping him, but didn't get particularly hard.

I really want to do it but I don't know anyone with a farm, let alone be discreet. Just to spend a day on the farm, getting passed around from the different animals, horse, pig, sheep, goat, bull. I'd go home and be limping for a week.

had my second attempt with a horse last weekend and finally succeeded, was not what I expected and I'm still sore from it, I felt like I was being punched in my pussy, thank god it didn't last long. I bled for 3 days after, I thought I was in serious trouble.
I think I'll just stick to my boys.

I've had sex with five mares. I grew up on a farm, and my granddad was a horseman. Putting my hands inside them to determine if breeding was successful and watching said breeding take place intrigued me as a teenager, and I lost my virginity at fourteen to a Percheron mare. I no longer pursue that sort of thing, but if I ever get a parcel of land I may get a mare, and I can't say for sure that I won't have sex with her after I do.

I love to please horses however I can. I have been able to please several mares, but would love to try pleasing the boys too. maybe some day

Being someone who's loved horses for a lifetime, although still short, it's been with passion, I guess I do in fact want to do it with horses. I mean they're just majestic, I imagine donuts must be otherworldly but I do crave to have my cum milked by a winking mare pussy. cheers.

Ciao unfortunately it has happened rarely and in any case only blowjobs, I would not dare more with a 400 kilos beast!

had my second attempt with a horse last weekend and finally succeeded, was not what I expected and I'm still sore from it, I felt like I was being punched in my pussy, thank god it didn't last long. I bled for 3 days after, I thought I was in serious trouble.
I think I'll just stick to my boys.
Whenever I've watched a vid of a female being penetrated by a horse (not v often, I prefer females with dogs) my heart is always in my mouth and I'm thinking, 'if that fucking horse rears up she could be killed.' It's really scary. If you want to be stretched to the max like that there's always baseball bats.

I have not managed to sex with a mare just some fingering, without the sex she was loved and partner in crime on pub rides. She taught me so much about horses and myself. I was with her at the end and will always think about her.

I have geldings and a stallion witch do not compete and do love them but not a like a first. I dont them as i think i would be ripped in two but they do like anal and some sucking.

Yes, a few times a week actually. That's the joy of having a few of your own. I am just now taking care of another mare, an arabian. When she's in heat an you touch anything near her tail, she raises it, starts squirting uncontrollably, lowers her back, ... we're getting along very nicely ;)
We would love to see her!

Had my first time with a mare yesterday! It was amazing though I didn't get to finish. I positioned a mounting block behind her so I could enter, she kept backing into the block then backing to the left or right after her hind legs would hit the block. I got really close to finishing on the last attempt but not quite there, whenbi heard riders returning to tje barn. How can I access her in a way that allows her to backup (which I read as her wanting more) but still gives me a platform to stand on?

I’ve had sex with a mare on and off for several years. I really like how they grip you when they orgasm. They’re a little too loose for me as I prefer dogs but I always love the way horses smell and their back legs are really sexy
A wet mare smells better than anything!

Ive been fortunate enough to have had a handful of experiences with horses. Most were smaller horses(but not ponies) one was a fairly big horse. For me it was very frustrating the first 3 experiences due to the problems one encounters trying such a feat. The last two experiences were much more satisfying...... It's not for everyone but for those select few it is quite pleasing once you get success.

Back