Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 457 24.8%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 168 9.1%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,218 66.1%

• Total voters
I've never had sex with any animal but definitely would love to try with a mare someday, they are truly majestic creatures!

not entirely, would prefer to watch since it's art seeing love and passion allowing both the person and beast to come giving each other good orgasm with real release

No, I have stroked and played with horses cocks a bit, but that's as far as I've gone. Not from lack of desire as much as just lack of access. When I was in my late teens, my uncle had a couple stallions, and I would sneak up to the barn and stroke them but was afraid of getting caught to do much else. Now I'm a recent college graduate living in an apartment, so not many horses nearby.

I want so badly to sniff and play with a horse; I've been curious for the longest time about how their cum tastes, how a horse cock and horse pussy smells and tastes, sniffing a horse's balls, etc. Course I'm stuck in the dumb ol' eastern seaboard, so you can imagine how little access I have to any horses in general DX

in realtà ho visto un cavallo a grandezza naturale penetrare vaginalmente una donna di mezza età nella vita reale. Per quanto possa sembrare difficile da credere, penso che il trucco fosse farlo entrare prima che esplodesse. Una volta dentro tutto è possibile, come durante il parto, o il doppio fisting con le mani aperte... ma sì, non ci avrei creduto se non l'avessi visto con i miei occhi quindi sentitevi liberi di dubitare:)
👍

No, but I would like to, someday. Getting into a living position where I could support a couple mares, however, is slow moving.

I just read on Bangkokpost.com about a young male tourist who was caught on CCTV molesting (fisting with his arm) 3 horses, one of them 9 month pregnant and she miscarried afterwards.
He would be interrogated by the police.

I just read on Bangkokpost.com about a young male tourist who was caught on CCTV molesting (fisting with his arm) 3 horses, one of them 9 month pregnant and she miscarried afterwards.
He would be interrogated by the police.
Damn, you're right:

I've had sex with Donkeys, (My Favorite among Equines) Shetland Ponies (These little guys are mean and love to bite you) Miniature Horses (Also like to bite but not as mean tempered as a Shetland pony) and 6 different breeds of full sized horses. IMO Full sized horses are truly too much for vaginal entry, I would think the same for anal. When they push in and get rock hard and flare inside you there is such an expansion of their size that is can rip you a little. This happened to me and it truly caused me to stop having sex with them for 3 months before I got the courage to try it again. Some breeds are larger than others and the one that ripped me was a larger breed(Tennessee Walker) but my interests here have turned to Donkeys. These smaller guys are still equipped well - they have 10 or more inches past the ring but the thickness and flare is smaller and much easier to handle.
When they are inside the feeling for me is a very full feeling with a pressure pushing outward. They gush their sperm out in a few bursts and it is maybe 4 ounces of it. Then they withdraw. Actually I do prefer sex with dogs as the feeling when they have their knot inside is incredible, the throbbing and warm flood of their sperm excites me much more than with a horse.
I only have sex in the missionary position with horses, and the horse is tied right up against the wall to prevent them from pushing too much inside by moving forward. I lay on a bale of hay with blankets on top and the horse and I are stomach to stomach. Both my sister and I only do it this way and we think it is probably the only safe way if you're going to try sex with horses. Both of us don't do anything anal so I can't tell you what that might be like.
Sounds great

Back