Have you ever...

Between Baltimore, DC, Reno, and San Fran....ten or eleven.

Have You Ever eaten in a Restaurant that serves a Basque Table?

I don't go to bars of any kind, so nah.

Have you ever discovered a new and amazing place on a route that you have went through hundreds of times?

I don't go to bars of any kind, so nah.

Have you ever discovered a new and amazing place on a route that you have went through hundreds of times?
All over the US....Route 50 west of the Rockies is the old Pony Express trail....seen every station on it that still exists. A sand Road in Nebraska led me to wagon tracks from the 49ers....another road put me on The Donner trail....frozen steaks anyone?

Have You Ever spent the night on a mountaintop knowing it was a volcano that could pop at any minute?

Yes to a mountaintop, but no to vulcano

HYE changed your opinion about a food that you used to hate when you were younger?

Didn't like coffee for most of my life. Now I run a café, lol.

saddlebum66 - Nope
HYE been scammed so good you realised it days later?

A squeegee kid? oh heck yeah. They tried to make it illegal in Baltimore... but it was part of the city economy.

Have You Ever bought a hooker a cup of coffee on a wet night, with no intention of anything else?

About what Id expect of you...you missed the point entirely, as usual.

Yes, but anything I heard is between me and the dead, not for public consumption.

Have you Ever seen one of these in the real life woods?Brown phase Black Bear.jpg

I didn't really thx, and it was a simple yes or no question, toots.
No but I've seen other shit, like deer.
Ever caught a fish thru uncommon means? Like, by hand, spear, gun?

Never with a gun, Toots. So in your world simple yes or no questions are answered Fuck, no, or Fuck yes? Glad it isnt my world.

Have you Ever met that funny reefer man?

Back