Have you ever...

I say no, even though I didn't understand the question

Have you ever been intimate with a tree?
Yeah, I wasn't sure what that question was either....

In response to your's though: I had a flashback after reading and I remembered there used to be this tree in our backyard growing up that had a long bouncy limb I always played on. And one day(during puberty this was) I remember sliding down it like a limp firepole and enjoyed the "tingling" feeling. After that, whenever I was left home alone I started going out and sliding down it in my undies. Don't think it lasted very long, but I completely forgot about that until today lol

Shit, apparently....
Sorry, still rocking no sleep.
HYE made an impulse decision or act that ended up redefining you or your path in life....

No, but Ive made quite a few that taught me things I really didnt want to know...

Have You Ever caught a really big fish in a really small stream?

I've had to maneuvre it 300 times to get out of the tightest squeeze an asshole put me into, but I never found myself in a spot I couldn't worm my way out of.

HYE forgotten your car keys inside your car for a whole day?

I've had to maneuvre it 300 times to get out of the tightest squeeze an asshole put me into, but I never found myself in a spot I couldn't worm my way out of.

HYE forgotten your car keys inside your car for a whole day?
Nope never happened to me?
HYE been in a car accident?

Not with a spouse...My ex wouldnt have countenanced such an idea. With an SO, yes.

HYE woken up with a cat sleeping on your face?

Back