Have you ever...

Yes on a pic where I was playing football ⚽.

HYE looked at a photo on which you were drunk and thought to yourself "Damn I look ugly there"? 😅

Yep!

HYE ate food out of the work fridge that wasn’t yours?
Only once...it was well past its use by date and damn near killed me.

Have You Ever played a boys against the girls party game( pictionary or some such) and fed answers to the other Team ( correct ones)?

Heck no! Gender-teamed party games needs to be ruthless. Declare war, take no prisoners, burn the bodies. Trivial Pursuit, pictionary, charades from a hat, everything!
GIRLZ RULE!

HYE seen a volcano erupt in person (from a distance, obvious)?
No, But I HAVE GIS-ed the likeliest lava Flows out of new eruptions @ Mt St Helens, Mt Ranier, Mount Baker in Wa, and Mt Hood in Oregon. I was assigned a project running down the coast as far as Lassen. The potential flows are ah....interesting. Lol'ing about the games thing....

Have You Ever seen the Northern Lights?

No, But I HAVE GIS-ed the likeliest lava Flows out of new eruptions @ Mt St Helens, Mt Ranier, Mount Baker in Wa, and Mt Hood in Oregon. I was assigned a project running down the coast as far as Lassen. The potential flows are ah....interesting. Lol'ing about the games thing....

Have You Ever seen the Northern Lights?
No, but damn i wish i would. It seems amazing from all the photo's ive seen across the net

Have you ever done something you never thought you would do?

Every day. Your results will vary😉
Have You Ever taken a sweetheart to a midnight picnic and never left the Hotel Room?

How specific, but yes.

I invited my ex-husband (while we were dating and living together) to a hotel and brought a gingham table cloth, an actual basket with lightly toasted bread with an assortment of cheeses, deli meats, a bottle of wine, cloth napkins and a few other things.

I liked this question.

HYE gone on a romantic picnic?
Sounds like something from Omar.....although the phillistinos will think I mean the Tent Maker.😉

Yes. The noise of a typewriter was an early memory....,,The old man typed a hundred a minute on his Corona #3 AFTER every finger he owned had been broken once or more. He studied Business as a major, but was a Catcher on the Diamond....in the day when mitts were rudimentary and you used both hands....Before all the badly set breaks he was a city typing Champion for several years in B'klyn at over 130 wpm...

Have You Ever Changed a spark plug?

Attachments

• 20230525_072730.jpg
    20230525_072730.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 2
Back