Have you ever...

Only once, in a pitch black basement after a monumental drunk. Thought I was dead for the first few minutes.

HYE made your own flogger or other such gear?

Only once, in a pitch black basement after a monumental drunk. Thought I was dead for the first few minutes.

HYE made your own flogger or other such gear?
Nope but I'd like to start working with leather as a hobby.
Have you ever won a ski race?

Saw the Rolling Stones

Hye you ever woke up wasted with hangover in a lasvegas hotel penthouse trashed beyond recognition?

Hell, no....When I hit Vegas, I stop at the first Fueling Station I see...Fuel up, walk inside, deposit the requisite 5 Bucks in the nearest Slot( to appease Plutus), get back in the Jeep and head north for Reno and Virginia City.
7th largest State, but only 3 million residents, 2/3 in Clark County, which IS Las Vegas.

Have You Ever been in Nevada OUTSIDE of Clark County?

Sure - All you need is a short flight and a time zone change. I've come out of Grand Rapids to connect in Chicago and have landed before I took off.

HYE had to not celebrate a major holiday?

Saw an Arcade Fire concert that I wasn't sure about, had a blast.

Ever answer one of these "Have you Ever" threads out of order?

I gravitate towards punk

HYE had to leave a show because the noise became overwhelming?
No. The only show i ever left was Sevendust, and it was because they took so long to play, i was choking on a literal cloud of cig smoke. We went to the back and did the puff n pass till we ran out.

HYE been on a camping trip lasting more than 5 days?

Yes, very much. Long camping trips are the best, you have the chance to get into the rhythm of the place you're in (or the hike you're on). More lately.

HYE accidentally made food so spicy you couldn't eat it?

Nope. Before I converted it to gas, I used to start my fireplace with dryer lint and a match. Often several matches 🙃

HYE ridden on an elephant, camel, or dromedary? (I have!)
Yes, at the Renaissance festival

HYE done a HALO (high altitude low opening) jump.

Nope. Before I converted it to gas, I used to start my fireplace with dryer lint and a match. Often several matches 🙃

HYE ridden on an elephant, camel, or dromedary? (I have!)
Dryer lint works quite well. I used to collect it from my sink filter with little stainless nets, rub a candle on those slightly, and use the whole thing....just let it go before you light it....😉
Yes, at the Renaissance festival

HYE done a HALO (high altitude low opening) jump.
Nope...petted a couple, and I own a Camel Saddle, but never rode one, and really.....why would I jump out of a perfectly serviceable airplane?

Have You Ever seen a UFO?

Dryer lint works quite well. I used to collect it from my sink filter with little stainless nets, rub a candle on those slightly, and use the whole thing....just let it go before you light it....😉

Nope...petted a couple, and I own a Camel Saddle, but never rode one, and really.....why would I jump out of a perfectly serviceable airplane?

Have You Ever seen a UFO?
Yes. I belive so.
Hye dream to bye a farm for can have many lovers?

Back