Have ur dog tried to fuck u in public?

This is one of my fantasies actually. Getting railed by a GSD in public. It's about the stupidest thing I can think of to do, but damn it's a hot idea

The truth is that it happened to me in my work warehouse, my rotwailler accompanied me and since there were many men, I tried to stand in front and lie down and I spanked him because he was rude and I am the one in charge. and of course my employees just laughed but in private I scolded him and then he was all meek and cried

I asked this question. Am I the only one who assumes a female with an intact dog is having fun with it? I remember being at public event and this lady had this dog, could tell even through the sheath, he was well endowed, big balls, I was like she must for sure get under him lol

I'm so queries if Im gonna relationship with my dog nd what if he will try to fuck me in public it would be so embarrassing🙈🙈 have ur dog ever tried to fuck u in public?? Tell me ur experience 🐶
It happens quite often, but nobody ever thinks that it's because i'm his bitch (I wish they'd do tho). Dog humping is normal behaviour, so nobody ever suspects.

I usually make sure he is satisfied before going out, but one time I didn't and he tried in mid park, I stopped him but he git aggressive for obvious reasons, his bitch is not obeying, so, I came home as soon as I could and he did his thing
I would've done it in the park, but there weren't bushes or trees and it was mid day, so it was risky af

I usually make sure he is satisfied before going out, but one time I didn't and he tried in mid park, I stopped him but he git aggressive for obvious reasons, his bitch is not obeying, so, I came home as soon as I could and he did his thing
Did anyone see? Must have been embarrassing for you in public like that

Did anyone see? Must have been embarrassing for you in public like that
There was quite some people and they obviously saw, and I know they kinda knew because I usually wear a collar, even in public. But they couldn't accuse me of anything because they didn't have any proof of anything. But I'm pretty sure they knew I was being owned by him. But like I said, only because of the collar, if not they would've not give a damn

There was quite some people and they obviously saw, and I know they kinda knew because I usually wear a collar, even in public. But they couldn't accuse me of anything because they didn't have any proof of anything. But I'm pretty sure they knew I was being owned by him. But like I said, only because of the collar, if not they would've not give a damn
Did your collar say anything?? Was it an actual dog collar? I feel like many girls wear collars nowadays and no one thinks anything of it.

I'm not into having sex with male dogs, but, I know for a fact (I have 5 dogs), they always try to hump everything, all the time, so you shouldn't be worried about it, nobody ever thinks you're into zoo. In fact, if your dog doesn't hump, you should be worried (Only at young ages), because if a young not neutered dog is not humping, there's probably something going on with his health.

Back