Have ur dog tried to fuck u in public?

I guess I’ve just noticed some males have smaller or larger packages across the same breed and I wondered if maybe being more sexually active caused them to be more swollen looking more often? Or is there really a wide range in penis size across the same breed?
There is a definite range. Like humans! There is an argument which is actually made for humans as well, that if you keep a dog cock swollen for longer it will over time increase in size a tad. There is a small degree of actual hypertrophy that takes place. But it requires an unnatural amount of negative suction.

There is a definite range. Like humans! There is an argument which is actually made for humans as well, that if you keep a dog cock swollen for longer it will over time increase in size a tad. There is a small degree of actual hypertrophy that takes place. But it requires an unnatural amount of negative suction.
I guess I’d have figured since within a breed their “type” has such a small range of differences in physical characteristics that the penis size would be one of those lol

I guess I’d have figured since within a breed their “type” has such a small range of differences in physical characteristics that the penis size would be one of those lol
What are we looking for here? A catalogue of dog owners who you want to investigate for being active? That will be pretty interesting

Back when I was with my dog partner I would suck his dick every night in the park when we would go for our walk. We had nice dark place in the middle of two trees. Even if there were other people there they never saw us. That was always fun.

Thanks.

I have a strong suspicion that the doggy hotel we bring him too, has a staff member that lets him knot. Because he always comes back way more mellow, when a certain staff memeber is on. And she has scratches on alot of the right spots …. I honestly don’t mind at all … and it helps keep him happy
omg thats amazing!!! i wonder how many people do it in secret.

It was something my girlfriend had to train out of our dog. Having sex with Bruno (lab) in public is one of her turn on. Hiking, camping, parks and lots in the back yard.

It was actually quite a problem. It took a while to get him to stop.
thats so awesome you were able to get him under control! And omfg I would love to come across her fucking him in public :cool: btw who brought up the interest in bestiality first? just curious bc ive never had the balls to bring it up. any insight would be much appreciated, thanks!!!

Bumping this thread to keep it alive

Not my dog but a local town stray noticed I was horny and started poking at me through my thin shorts in the middle of an open area in the middle of town. It was night but still.

Back