Has anyone ever tried with a wolf/wolfdog (male or female)

Whats up guys im new to the site, so im just curious if anyone has actually successfully manage to mate with one. I cant find any vids/pics of any, other than the fake wolf-looking vids that are on the other sites, hopefully you guys can lend be a hand on that

Actually heres an idea, why not head and volunteer/work for a wolf/dog sanctuary until they are comfortable around you and then try something? (im living up to my name atm so this might not be thought out clearly)

To make a long story shorter, I grew up in the middle of a national forest where there were plenty of wolves. I would often go on several day long camping trips around as I loved to be in the woods alot. It took me a long time but There was a lone female wolf that I came across and over much time we gained a mutual trust of each other. On one of her heat cycles she let me mate with her, and from that point on I was her chosen mate and we continued to mate for a few years after that until she disappeared. We had this special spot in the forest we would meet often. I like to assume she found a male wolf and found a pack, and not the other things. She was a very big girl, one I will never forget. Never had the chance again.

To make a long story shorter, I grew up in the middle of a national forest where there were plenty of wolves. I would often go on several day long camping trips around as I loved to be in the woods alot. It took me a long time but There was a lone female wolf that I came across and over much time we gained a mutual trust of each other. On one of her heat cycles she let me mate with her, and from that point on I was her chosen mate and we continued to mate for a few years after that until she disappeared. We had this special spot in the forest we would meet often. I like to assume she found a male wolf and found a pack, and not the other things. She was a very big girl, one I will never forget. Never had the chance again.
That sounds amazing. The type of experience most of us will only dream of. You’re very lucky to have had that opportunity

One of my all time favorites, this video is pretty much responsible for getting me interested in this lifestyle many years ago 🥰https://***********.com/videos/classic-beastiality-movie-with-a-wolf-and-slut-33015.html

I think the beautiful Vixen from AOZ done a vid with a wolf too 🤔🤔
If i find it i will share here 😉

That sounds amazing. The type of experience most of us will only dream of. You’re very lucky to have had that opportunity
Ya one Id love to repeat but not very likely. one of the perks of growing up where I did, pretty much total isolation other than the wilderness. Our closest neighbor was over a mile away through the woods. I'll have to write the full story sometime and share of our experiance. While I had only once concidered seeing if I could take her home I decided that I would never try, she was wild, her place was the wilderness and I was not about to take her from that. It was special enough she allowed me into it with her.

It's possible though. My boy here is a czech wolfdog and from experience, he's not that different comparing to other races. He's six months old and I can't wait to have him take me once he reach a year or more. Love it when he stares at me and starts air humping when I refuse his mounting request (he still too young xD) :p

It's possible though. My boy here is a czech wolfdog and from experience, he's not that different comparing to other races. He's six months old and I can't wait to have him take me once he reach a year or more. Love it when he stares at me and starts air humping when I refuse his mounting request (he still too young xD) :p
Whats he look like?

He shares some characteristics of an European wolf, with lots of fluffiness and cuddles. Loves arguing and nibbing my ears when we're sleeping together. Their adult size can be a bit bigger than a GSD. Blurred his face for security reasons. He loves boop:husky_wink:View attachment 356211
Cute now im curious is he bigger than a gsd below? I have a gsd that why im curious

Cute now im curious is he bigger than a gsd below? I have a gsd that why im curious
It depends a lot on the breeder. To me, they're a bit taller, but there's not that much different in term of size and weight. You can search czech wolfdog on the internet. They're basically a breed that's bred from GSDs and Carpathian wolves.

I own a wolf/malamute hybrid. And yes I have done things with him

Although I'm afraid I haven't been able to mate with it, ( I still haven't been able to have my first time yet) my grandfather owns a Eurasian wolfdog. It's a beautiful animal but I've only seen him once

Ya one Id love to repeat but not very likely. one of the perks of growing up where I did, pretty much total isolation other than the wilderness. Our closest neighbor was over a mile away through the woods. I'll have to write the full story sometime and share of our experiance. While I had only once concidered seeing if I could take her home I decided that I would never try, she was wild, her place was the wilderness and I was not about to take her from that. It was special enough she allowed me into it with her.
That's incredible! Did you ever get around to posting a full story on that?

That is an amazing and presumably quite rare experience. You have been very privileged :)
Would you mind telling us a bit more about this? I would be very interested to learn how you relationship build over time and how much difference there was in the behavior of this wolf, compared to a dog.

I had a date night with a wolf dog. She was amazing. Really tight though. I had the option to adopt her years later. I wish I could have been in a more stable place at the time. I miss her.

Does a Husky count?
Huskies are amazing and beautiful in their own right, no question. I'm sure no one here would complain if you told us more ;)
I had a date night with a wolf dog. She was amazing. Really tight though. I had the option to adopt her years later. I wish I could have been in a more stable place at the time. I miss her.
Just to be sure, you mean a dog that had some wolf blood in it? (I believe there are breeds that are simply called that for their appearance, but are in fact domestic dogs). Would love to hear more! I heard they are somewhat different in behavior and social interaction?

Back