Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

If you are after swinging, then that site or SDC has to be a million times better than the pathetic FL full of social media like collectors, ego massage addicts, and posing timewasters. Obviously any half decent lady lookwise is going to do well anywhere be it FL, Facepoo or the butchers' shop around the corner
I'm only about a third decent looking, hence the crops LOL

I am a little to introverted to meet up with anyone I think. Also I have no real reason to seek out other zoos. I have all the dog companionship I need and not particularly interested in whoring my dogs out to people. I am talking to a few people here that are kinda ok and might make neat friends but then my introversion kicks in and I realize I am to chicken to even contemplate meeting in real life. :cautious:
After seeing your gorgeous smile in your old profile pic, I'd love to see your entire face in person.

Haven't myself yet. I am open to it but also very cautious lol

And as a Male owner, I think there's two main issues I've found:
1. Most people who contact me for meets are guys, and gay guys at that (I'm straight so have no interest)
2. Of the females that are on here, I get the impression most are fake/pretenders or they are in different countries

I think there's too many factors to take into account which makes it very difficult. A possible solution could be to have some kind of verification system similar to AoZ e.g Verified Owner, Verified Female but even that process is in itself risky.

Last edited:
I met a few people on beast forum. Sadly I have only met one person from this site. It is not the site's fault though. Just has not worked out with many people from here.
A lot of it for me is that I am only looking to meet people that want to move here and help out with my horse breeding farm long term. I am not looking to just have people come out and have sex with my horses, or help for one day in exchange for sex, which is most of that I get. If I was looking for that I could be meeting all kinds of people, but since I am only looking for people that need a place to live and want to be long term help with privileges, I have not had many come out sadly.

I went to meet one person years ago on BF near me. He ended up flaking and then messaged me later to say he wants to try again. Stopped talking to him since. I'm almost positive I've seen him on here as well.

I do wish I could make friends near me. I don't know if the problem is that there's not much of a community around me or I just suck at keeping friendships.

• Sad
Reactions: RGT
Back