Has anyone ever met up with other zoos on this site?

I met a guy on BF when it was a thing. We made out and then he watched me rim his dog while he jacked off. Even got to finger the dog too. We met up a few times after that. Got to top the dogs butt. But then he moved and havnt seen him since. I've been trying to find more people to meet up with. But it never works out.

No never. Zeta is based in Germany and they have meetups. Maybe one day we can have that here in the U.S.

Yes I have met quite a few people on here and not a one of them talk to me anymore. That is when the reasons I will no longer meet people. It is a worthless thing to do.

I'm not sure, but the local people to me... from this site seem strange.

I even contacted one of the guys which I rarely would. Told them I was willing to let them play with my Saint stud. Chatted a bit, over on Telegram. He says he can't have me coming to him... but we will try to plan something. then ghosts.

They would be the only one gaining anything from us meeting, and yet they still are flaky as hell. I don't get it.

Met a couple through Beast Forum and have a few good friends via Fetlife. Have chatted and actually introduced a couple of compatible people through here.

Caution and honesty, starting with yourself, is my key

I have met 2 people from here. One was just a one time meet and greet then never heard from him again. The other was my fiance for a while.

I haven't met any, I'd definitely be open to meeting others but I'm a little nervous. I'm always open to making new friends and see where things lead.

the problem is this at least here that there should be own animal if someone be ready to meet you. local kik groups are people who are pedophiles and with really sick fantasies. i can't believe i will meet new guys who want to discuss it just with propriety way only jerking fantasies they are looking or animals to fuck or get fucked.

I am a over the road trucker and meet 4 ladies off here

Well if you're genuine and actually interested in helping first timers, I'm a male in New England. But if you're just a perverted wanker looking to jack off to a random woman half your age getting knotted, then don't bother, but you probably wouldn't get back to me anyway if that was the case.

Back